Easiest Google searches

Are there some regular or semi-regular Google searches that you do where you get exactly what you want as the top pick after typing in only a few letters? I’ve been getting a bunch of those lately. The other day I need to find out something about San Francisco’s public transportation. I typed in “bart” and got exactly what I wanted. I wondered how much I’d have to type in to find out about Boston’s PT system. “mb” did it. To access these pages I have to type as much as “straightd.” To get to a particular social networking site, how much do you think I have to type in? That’s right: “f.”

Got any favorites like this? What’s the least amount you have type in for a common search to be the top hit?

I have Google Advanced Search bookmarked.

Then I have [space] Wikipedia.com saved in the domain line.

So anything I want that is of an encyclopedic nature I can just click the domain box, hit space, and Wikipedia will pop up first.

Somewhat related:

Google suggests my wife’s name if you type her first name and the first three letters of our last name. I discovered this a few days ago. I had no idea that she was becoming so famous (her fame is in the scrapbooking world, so you’ve probably not heard of her).

I’m going to keep an eye on it. I’ll consider it a really big deal when Google suggests her for just her first name and last initial.

How about when you just type the first letter of her first name?

Found another one. If I want to find something out about a movie, all I have to google is “i.”

She’s competing against things like Paypal, Photobucket, and Pandora. She doesn’t have a chance.

Pandora, actually. I tried every letter:

Amazon
Best Buy
Craigslist
Dictionary
Ebay
Facebook
Gmail
Hotmail
IMDB
Jet Blue
Kohls