Easy CD Create 5 Question....

OK, I’m probably doing something stupid and plain simple but I can’t figure it out so I’m going to ask for your help as usual…:smack:

Alright, I’m trying to burn this huge movie file (650+mb) into a disk so I can watch it later…I had the Adaptec Easy CD Creator 3.5c already in my comp. when I bought it…but it can only burn up to 650mb or 74min…I guess it isn’t 80 min compatible…

So I purchased the Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum and attempted to burn my file…well, with the old Creator, after burning my CD, I could just go back to it, open the CD and there’s my file…but with the new one, I go back to the CD, and I open it and the file does not appear…I’ve explored it but nothing…it still says it takes up the amount of space I burned but yea…doesn’t appear…so I’m stuck with all this huge file in my computer and taking up mucho space…

How do you make it appear so I could watch the movies again? I’m so clueless sometimes and usually I could figure out this type of things…but yea…
Oh, I’m running on Windows 98…and any other info I need to include, just tell me and I’ll reply ASAP…Thank you for all your help!

Reoch

Have you ran “Web Check Up”? There’s some problems with EZCD Creator and certain drives that are corrected once you’ve ran the web check up. I’ve not run it under Win98 (I used it mostly under Win2K or XP), but if you drop me an e-mail ('tis in my profile) and I’ll see if I can’t give you a hand.