- 112 years, or somewhere around there.
- Ecuador, methinks
- squirrel hair
get it? no body! HA, HA, h… oh. No one’s laughing. I need to get out more or something…
The rest, menoknow.
- How long did the Hundred Years War last?
- From which animal do we get catgut?
- In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
November- the Russians still used the Julian calendar in 1917
- The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
The dog (“Canis” in Latin)
- How long did the Thirty Years War last?
Thirty years, oddly enough (1618-1648)
- Who is buried in Grant’s Tomb. (Hint: See another post by me for the answer to this one, which might lead to re-evaluation of other answers.)
Mr. & Mrs. Hiram U. Grant
12) Who is buried in Grant’s Tomb.
This tomb is aboveground. Grant and his wife are entombed, not buried.
And, for the record, I found your other post after writing the above response. This has always been one of my favorites
What color is a green blackberry?
red, green meaning “young”.
During the first week of November. The Julian calendar didn’t find its way to Russia until 1709, more than 127 years after its introduction in Europe. The Gregorian calendar wasn’t adopted until after the Revolution, when Lenin made a decree of calendar reform to bring Russia up to date with the rest of the world.
So “October 25th” became “November 7th”.
Purple finches (Carpodacus purpureus) are purple red when young mating males. Females are greenish or brownish and dingy, as are young. Older birds may be a yellowish-green mixture of male and female coloration.
The Oktoberfest begins in September, George VI’s first name was Albert (he obeyed Victoria’s wish that no British King should ever beear the name Albert), Chinese gooseberries are kiwis and thus come from New Zealand, and the Thirty Years War lasted for 27 years plus 3 years i which no actual warfare was carried out.