Easy SCSI question.

A quick and easy question about the old SCSI-2 cards and drives.

To connect a 50-pin SCSI controler to a 68-pin drive, all one would need would be either
SCSI 50-Pin F / 68-Pin M Adapter, HD50/HD68
SCSI 50-Pin M/68-Pin F Adapter HD50 HD68


Probably right. There are also “single ended” and “differential” scsi drives and controllers, you can’t plug a single ended drive into a differential controller and vica versa without an adapter that’s more expensive than the drive itself. (explanation)

Also, you’re putting a narrow device on a wide bus, so you have to be sure that you’re terminating properly.