elucidator, You Are The Ultimate Troll

We’ve had a few volunteers, but can we agree that VT described every single poster in this thread? Get your hands up–we know how highly you think of yourselves.

raises hoof

Sure. If I posted more often I’d be even more poorly regarded, particularly in comparison to elucidator, than I am.

Number name is the kiss of death. It’s like insta-whothefuckisthat.

Nevertheless, I know and like you. So you must be doing something right.

I adore luci. I get his jokes, so that’s saying something. When he’s being serious, he knows how to make a point. He’s quite smart, he even uses words I have to look up!

Oh, sure. Just because I know John Thorn and Swensons. You’re also one of the great posters, especially on food.

NM

I don’t think he’s a troll, but he does sometimes, and he’s not the only one, confuse sarcasm for argument. It seems to me that a lot of his posts tend to be dismissive and disrespectful to the people he disagrees with.

Wasn’t me, but otherwise, sure.

You like me. You really like me!

Wait. <Reads back…> Crap, I gotta get a new shtick. Trolling FX is just not working for me anymore… :frowning:

Awww, dammit, someone agrees with the OP. As I scrolled down and down I was beginning to wonder if the OP was going to set some sort of new record by having literally no one agree with their pitting.

Made it to post #48 though. Not bad.

It’s working for me. Mrowr.

SD/r/nosleep

So, I dreamed I was in the Pit, guest of dishonor, and everybody was being so nice to me, I figured I must be dead. I had died and gone to Heck.

About argument. Sure, I can do that, hammer it out in the cerebral smithy. But a good snapper of a line is a joy, it isn’t “mine”, its something that happens to me, like an angel peeing in my brain. Not to your taste, don’t read it, names right there up top. Don’t flirt with vexation, its not good for you, curdles your *chi *.

Besides, a whole bunch of folks here share my views in a general sort of way, and they seem to actually enjoy the formal approach. They do it just fine, none of them have asked for my help. Sure, I admire a sting quartet, but what I got is a kazoo.

My cheerful reprobate of a father once spent a hopeless afternoon trying to teach me the intricacies of horse race handicapping. A lot like math, it turns out. Anyway, I said well, shit, you’re this good at it, why not chuck the pawn business and do this instead!

“Because then it would be work. I hate work.”

Here endeth…

’Luci is one of the posters here who has made me laugh out loud more than several times.

He done told us where we stand.

Even if you consider elucidator a troll, “ultimate” is ridiculously hyperbolic. I can think of several posters who troll here far more egregiously and even they don’t come close to crossing the “ban” line.

I suggest revising the thread title to “elucidator, You Are Occasionally Mildly Irksome”.

'luci if ever you were looking for a sigline for yourself…

Take out the “occasionally” and I’d agree with that revision.

Geez, people, get a hotel

One tries.