EMP Device, Target: Loud Neighbor

I beleve THIS is what you are after…
http://www.amazing1.com/emp.htm

Hope it helps…

:smiley:

Uncle Cecil speaks.

Sometimes I’VE felt like dropping a thermonuclear device.

this might work, only if your walls are thin enough and you have a very strong walkie talkie put it up really close to the radio and press the talk but and you should here static coming from the radio.(not the walkie talkie)
:smiley:

Since it’s been 13 years, Bongmaster has probably reached some sort of accommodation with his neighbors.

true

Woah… the EMP I built has catapulted me into the future!!!1111

Well, I suggested bagpipes, so that’s just disturbing…

I just realized why someone named *Bongmaster *didn’t want to call the police. Heh.

Want more? Look a little harder.

Well whaddaya know – Thylacine was taken!

I think you mentioned Condo? Is there a condo association you can appeal to?

If its a rental, Landlord?

As for anyone getting deported, hey, its not YOUR fault they are here illegally, and the fact they know they are here illegally and wont turn down the stereo after being asked shows a height of stupidity. Im not Donald Trump, but to me sympathy goes out the window if an illegal doesn’t respect their neighbors.

Call INS, fuck them.

…as I realized why someone named yolomaster458 would join a message board just to make a bland response to a 13 year old zombie thread.

Buy a Harley.
Get the loudest pipes you can get. (which apparently is very easy to do)
Go to work at 5:45AM, 7 days a week.

Neighborhood Nuclear Superiority is the answer.

Not to mention painful. OTOH, if a zombie does it reanimation is apparently possible.

Do it the passive-aggressive way. Warn him (because you such a good friend and neighborhood) that you have overheard other people in the building plotting to get him deported by calling the police over the loud music.

I escaped!

Harleys have large cc’s. Given that the noise made by a bike’s motor is inversely proportional to the motor’s own cc’s and the rider’s IQ, an old crummy 50 cc’r works much better for noisemaking purposes.

Something from before the OP’s date, say.

Ah, versimillitude! The INS ended in the year of the OP.

For shame!