[QUOTE=StarvingButStrong]
Well, I tried Firefox a few years ago, and it seemed I was always having to fire up IE instead for some of the pages I visit all the time. So…I just went back to IE as being simpler.
As for Mozilla, uh, I thought it was linux only. Maybe I should look into that.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I’d suggest checking it out again.
Firefox (the current browser part of Mozilla) is available for Linux, Windows, & Mac’s. (And pretty much the same version for each.)
The latest version (Firefox 2.0) is much better at rendering web pages. Partly because it’s gotten better, and partly because webpage designers have gotten much smarter about avoiding code that only works in IE. I seldom find pages like that any more. When I do, I generally go elsewhere to some page that has better quality web designers. I only have one site that I have to use, that only works with IE.