Ever feel like the world is deploying "blockers" against you?

Snowboarders in lift lines. They just stand there!

I notice this in the supermarket the most. If I start down an aisle, there will be one person standing directly in front of the item I came for. Or the person reading a label that always takes a step backwards as I try to navigate my cart behind them.

As a store cashier, one of my biggest bugs are people who do not understand that after you are done checking out, you move away from the check out line. No, you have to make a phone call or text right then or there or suddenly carry on a conversation with the person you are with or (even worse) with the person you just spotted out in another check out line. These things cannot wait for the 15 seconds it would take you to move your ass.

yep, especially if I need to get somewhere in a hurry. I just know someone changes the timing of traffic signals to deliberately stop me at every red light :smiley:

With people? Not really. When I’m just walking around there’s rarely any thing I need to get to in a hurry. I’m probably one of those people that aggravate you.

Red lights aggravate me sometimes though, and people I have to honk at because they have their face in a cellphone on the green light make me crazy.