Everyone pay attention to Jack Batty

I suppose it was fun while it lasted. ::sigh:: Hi again, Jack.

Hi Jack
(Now there’s a phrase you don’t hear very often.)

How does one become an attention slut, anyway?
A successful one that is.
::holding up official Jack Batty t-shirt, trading cards and decoder ring::
I think I’m missing something here.

How much does it cost to pay attention? I’m kinda strapped this week.

hi…jack. hijack!

I love you, now strip down to your bare arse, give me all your money, and- sit down on this chair and wait while I think of a third thing to say. ::puts gun in holster and waits::

Unfortunately, Jack, when it comes to humorous, incriminating things, my mind is like a steel motherfuckin’ trap. Heeheehee… ok something ELSE not to picture at the SuperBowl party. Sue with ducklips, and you in Pull-ups!

While I’m sure scratchie also has a good memory when it comes to embarrassing things, that above post attributed to him was actually me. I must turn off the option to save cookies!

Sorry, I’ve been a bit busy paying attention to other things. Am I too late to pay attention to Jack Batty?

Hi Jack! How YOU doin’? :smiley:

As a tried and true attention slut, neve let it be said that I don’t keep up with my own narcissism.

Silver Fire: Hi again to you to. So how is life? How’s your liver holding out?

Bumbazine: One doesn’t become an attention slut, one is born an attention slut. Although good merchandising doesn’t hurt either.

Biggirl: Attention is free, with $5 dollars shipping and handling, we accept all major credit cards.

Zoggie: You know my wife lurks and reads over my shoulder all the time. What are you trying to do to me?? [sub]must think about baseball … [/sub]

oldscratch/Rasa: (I think from now on I’ll just always address you both at the same time - easier that way). Hmmm, Huggies Pull-ups and Duck-Lips. Sounds like a bad TV dective duo from the seventies.

Persephone: It is never too little, nor to late. I’m doin’ jus’ fine, baby.

[sub]I love my wife very much, I love my wife very much, I love my wife very much.[/sub] - Written as she was peeking over my shoulder. But I mean it.

blinks What? Did I miss anything? looks around I’m sorry, I was just…mesmerized… I must’ve gone into some kind of trance.

Jack…are you getting turned on, baby? :slight_smile: ::running her hand through his sexy [fill in adj: luxurious, long, soft, irresistable, crispy, non-existent] hair::

Wife? Now now. I’m sure I can make you forget about her in an instant, darling. Besides. You know what they say about baseball. :stuck_out_tongue:

Zoggie, you’re scaring the bejeezus out of me. The only way you could make me forget about my wife is with a swift smack on the head with a pick-axe. Other than that, what do they say about baseball?

Pay attention to Jack Batty, huh?

Hmmmm.

Instead of paying actual attention, does it count if I just kinda let a Jack Battyish thought drift in and out my mind and I sorta acknowledge it briefly?

Nah, can’t seem to drum one up. Oh well. I gave it a shot anyway.

[sub]You shameless (yeah, I know you didn’t start this thread, but why do I picture money being exchanged?) whore for attention, you. [/sub]

Pick axe? Hmm.

Well, you’ve heard the song Paradise by the Dashboard Lights haven’t you? You know all the little baseball/sex analogies…first base…second…eventually a home run. :):p:):p:):p:):p:)

While Jack Batty is greedily counting the number of posts to his attention thread, Zenster slowly sneaks up behind him and cups a chloroform soaked rag across he mouth and nose.

::standing over the insensate and hog tied form of Jack Batty, slowly Zenster reaches up to his collar and peels away a latex mask::

Revealing… Peter Graves!

But wait, it’s not the “Mission Impossible” character played by Pete Graves…

It’s the outback stagecoach driving Peter Graves character from “Whiplash”, and he has a bullwhip in his hand!

::**Zenster politely requests the audience to turn away while the appropriate number of lashes are applied to Jack Batty’s prone figure for being such an attention slut::

Are you sure that he WOULDN’T like receiving a few lashes? You might just be playing into his sadomasochistic hands (if indeed he has sadomasochistic hands, of which I have no proof).

Courageous and persevering soul that I am;

I’m willing to take that chance!

Ok. Gratuitous mentions of latex, whipping… kinky sex…

I knew there was a reason I liked this crew! :wink:

Not everyone is as kinky as you, Snooooops.

::Winks conspiratorially at Jack Batty::

:eek:

Congratulations. For the first time since I joined this board … I am utterly speechless.
I have no speech.

Oh you little attention whore. I guess you finally got that long awaited beating from your pimp, hmmm? :slight_smile: