Exit poll leaks or result leaks

Are there any good websites or blogs where I can get leaked information about exit polls or results before the polls close?

I don’t know of any, but regardless, a word of caution

As a hijack, how do Hawaiian dopers feel about the election being called before their polls close? Do they feel like their vote somehow doesn’t matter on the presidential level? I realize there are still local races that matter but it would frustrate the heck out of me to have the presidential election called before I have a chance to cast my vote.

You’d rather them hold off announcing something that they already knew, and that had already been determined? Realistically, if one candidate secures 270+ electorates before you vote, your vote doesn’t matter for that race any more. Sorry, Hawaii. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just because the election has been called, doesn’t mean it’s over. Remember, the networks called the 2000 election three times. The results still have to be certified and everything; it’s not as though the election staff stop counting when CBS picks the winner.

Apparently not (until 5PM EST).

Linked article says all exit poll data are held under “quarantine” until then.

-FrL-