Extinction!

Gotta go with bedbugs. Mosquitos are annoying, bedbugs are hell.

It’s a tough first choice between tics or mosquitoes. Although during certain months flies can be awfully damn pesky.

Well then, whichever species of mosquito does most of the buzzing and biting around my backyard in the summertime.

Sure, that geographical/ecological niche would soon be filled by other species of mosquito, but we’d surely get a short interval of reduced mosquito abundance in the one place that matters most to me.

Plankton; fuck the whales.

Since when is plankton a pest? :confused:

With the exclamation point in the title, I keep hearing Tevye singing it.

Fruit flies. They seem to serve no purpose other than to reproduce and annoy. Same could be said of some people, of course.

Most of those things (mosquitoes, fruit flies, paint eating mold) are a number of different species - erasing one wouldn’t do much good as far as I know. Checking what wikipedia says of fruit flies for example gives you a genus of 1500 species. All 1500 aren’t pests but still, removing just one wouldn’t change much.

What’s with the extreme prejudice against insects? :smiley:

How about one that is nearly eradicated, and only exists to make people miserable: Guinea worm. I dont think the ecosysem would miss it.

Killer bees.

Actually I’d go with mosquitoes or bedbugs, but killer bees are a close third.

I was secretly hoping someone would knock a parody out. :smiley:

Cockroaches.
Hate the little basterds.

Would’ve, but I’m still on the clock. I’ll let someone else take it on.

Since I can’t just get rid of all wasps, get rid of the yellow jackets. And if that’s a bunch of different species, get rid of the ones in the northeast USA. All you folks out west or wherever these buggers live will just have to keep suffering.

Skeeters

Anyone else for people? Except maybe me of course. I want to be left to see if the ultra-tree-huggers are right and all this planets ills are because of us.

I’d like to second/third bedbugs. They’re a big problem in a lot of places these days, and I don’t think many people would miss them.

Eye-blindness-causing parasites.

cats.

they have ruined the internet.

The Quokka. They are too cute to live.