Extraordinaire Instrument de Musique

Here is the link to a YouTube video of a quite amazing animated musical instrument, apparently made by the company, Animusic, which I believe you will enjoy.

According to a seemingly accurate comment posted on the site:

Enjoy:
extraordinaire instrument de musique

So you link us to an animation that is now years old, and then provide a bogus description of it lifted from some youtube comment? WTF?

Yeah, it’s an enjoyable animation and decent enough tune, but wtf?

This, minus the snark. If you (the OP) thought that was a real machine, I think you need to check your CGI-radar.

:smack: Ok, closer inspection does seem to point to the posted comment being a non-reliable fabrication of fact, and that Animusic simply creates computer animation (should have read that link more closely). No need to get ones panties bunched up , though, still worth a look if you haven’t seen it before.

Sorry for the harsh tone.

It never occurred to me that you might have been genuinely taken in by the bogus description, given that you knew the origin was a company that existed solely to create CGI for musical pieces.

That said: all of the animusic stuff is great fun to watch, and sometimes the songs are good too.