This morning I dreamt I was taking a blue-trimmed Piper Cherokee on a test flight – in spite of my not being current. Something went wrong and I entered a roll to the left that couldn’t be corrected no matter how much opposite aileron I applied. The scenery rolled as I looked out of the windscreen. I hit the ground level. I heard the ELT going off – only it was my alarm telling me it was 0500.
My sole piece of mail today was the new issue of AOPA Pilot. On the cover is the blue-and-gold-trimmed Cherokee Six they’re giving away.
[QUOTE=St_Ides]
That’s amusing. The question is, if you won, are you superstitious enough to get rid of it?
[/QUOTE]
Of course not. A friend of mine, a self-proclaimed witch, once warned me against flying on a certain day. She was adamant. So I went out and made 13 touch-and-goes.
[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
Of course not. A friend of mine, a self-proclaimed witch, once warned me against flying on a certain day. She was adamant. So I went out and made 13 touch-and-goes.
[/QUOTE]
Brave man. Did you place two giant mirrors facing each other on either side of the runway, too?