Falwell-haters, guess who is picketing what!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/Picket_Information.html

Strange bedfellows, hmm!

Any chance you can summarize that link, or post a quote? There’s no way I’m clicking on “godhatesfags dot com” from work.

I’m not clicking on it either, but I think we can reliably assume it means raving fucknut Fred Phelps is going to picket Jerry Falwell’s funeral. I’ll place an order for the asteroid strike.

Westboro Baptist Church is picketing Falwell’s funeral.

From the linked site:

It’s followed by a bunch of bible quotes about Pharisees, false prophets, and the like.

They really need to rename their site to godhatesfuckingeveryone.com.

Pot? Kettle.
Kettle? Pot.

Glad we cleared that up.

Now, that just sings!

As mentioned in the other Falwell thread, Phelps declared Falwell a “fag enabler” back in 1999.

You would think that if Phelps liked anybody, anybody at all in this fucking world outside of his own psycho family, it would be the guy who blamed 9/11 on gays and the ACLU.

But no, not even him. Phelps really should just buy up godhateseveryoneexceptforme.com and save his webmaster some serious labor.

I have a bucket of :rolleyes: with Phelps’ name on it.

Nuke it from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

Even more interesting, todays pickets are disrupting the funeral of Harold Schmidt, 77, a victim of the tornado in Kansas. WTF did he do?
http://www.kansas.com/233/story/70278.html

Aw, now that just warms the cockles of my heart, that does. May be the first time I’ve ever felt a good feeling towards Falwell.

Oh, look…it passed.

\When Phelps went on-line in 1999 he declared damn near everybody in the entire universe a “fag enabler.” The Kults definition of the term seems to be anyone who does not put down homosexuality 24/7/366. Some of us have to work

(emphasis mine)

That made me laugh. Come on now, where’s your commitment to the cause? Putting down homos in your spare time just isn’t going to cut it.

My biggest “cause” is musical theatre, and then there’s my sister the lesbian.

Annie-Xmas, fag enabler supreme and on her way to Hell.

Eh, inevitable. Phelps represents no one but Phelps, because Phelps is FUCKING INSANE. No one is “Christian” enough to appease him. If Jesus himself appeared before him, Phelps would stone Him to death if He failed to use His godly powers to annihilate all the people Phelps hates within 30 seconds of His blessed arrival.

Jesus had long hair. He wouldn’t even have a chance to open his mouth.

–years later, **FriarTed’**s funeral was disrupted by thousands of Falwell detractors, who he had once proclaimed guilty of sharing a bed with Fred Phelps.

Wouldn’t it be great if a documentary film of that very thing surfaced? Throw in a sheep, a boy, and a beloved holder of high political office and it would be perfect.

This totally makes sense. Phelps criteria for the elect are very fucking specific. I bet Phelps Hell is probably my heaven. I’d party with Jerry Falwell. I’d be like, “Ok you silver tongued devil, game over time out, let’s go have a beer.” Who wouldn’t want to party with Jerry Falwell? I mean come on, I bet even Larry Flynt would be down. Who by the way I am so glad survived Falwell.

Well Jerry, I hope you fell well.

Fucking Fred Phelps, he’s such an idiot.