- Read all the rules
- Post your answers before reading the thread
- Post your answers like this: 1. Answer
Do not repeat the questions, do not add extraneous fluff amongst your answers.
- Scoring - Any answer duplicated by anyone else is worth 2 points times the number of people with the same answer. The theoretical max score would be 1000 points. I expect to seriously undershoot that mark.
- This is designed for 50 respondents. If it seems to be lagging, I will pick an arbitrary time to end it and adjust the point scoring accordingly.
- The penalty. See rule # 3. If you fail to post answers correctly causing me extra work in the scoring, you get the honor of incurring a penalty. That penalty is 10% of your final point total.
Get to Feudin’!
- Name a former player on the Chicago Cubs.
- Name a city that has hosted the Summer Olympics.
- Name a Super Bowl MVP
- Name something that Michael Jordan is/has been a paid endorser of.
- Name a professional sports franchise that is viewed as inept.
- Name a sport with high worldwide popularity that Americans often overlook.
- Name an Olympic sport.
- Name a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Name an athlete caught up in a drug scandal.
- Name a failed professional sports league.