Family Feud!

[QUOTE=Dolores Reborn]
Mash
[/QUOTE]

That was my second choice- hope I chose well!

**Name a very successful and Emmy nominated Sitcom from 1970s. **(My apologies to the young and Struan)

[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
All in the Family
[/QUOTE]

Show me ** All in the Family ** …

DingDing … #1 answer

[QUOTE=Dolores Reborn]
Mash
[/QUOTE]

Show me **Mas*h ** …

DingDing … #2 answer

  1. All In the Family
  2. MAS*H

Wow, you were both so fast and nabbed the top two.

Red Team, you need to decide to play or pass:

** Struan; LilyoftheValley; Kat; hocow; myskepticsight; frog princess; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01; IvoryTowerDenizen; Anyrose**

Let’s hope Nick at Nite can help out this 80’s child.

OK folks- play or pass?

As always, I prefer to play, but I will happily defer to others’ votes!

Good answer, Dolores!

Oh let’s play. This sort of thing can’t be too hard to look up.

[QUOTE=What Exit?]
The score is 39 for Blue and 9 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)
[/QUOTE]

Go Blue!

Play!

Let’s play!

Okay, with four plays I’ll go ahead and guess…

…I always loved the reruns of the Mary Tyler Moore Show! (Please be there!)

Since I had an answer already- do I get another guess, or no?

Taxi!

Ivory - Nope - since y’all decided to play, you have to wait until all the names are scratched through. WE hasn’t had a chance to do that yet…

And great guess, BTW!

Happy Days

[QUOTE=Dolores Reborn]
Ivory - Nope - since y’all decided to play, you have to wait until all the names are scratched through. WE hasn’t had a chance to do that yet…

And great guess, BTW!
[/QUOTE]

That’s what I thought, but then she listed my name as eligible and I got all excited…

**Name a very successful and Emmy nominated Sitcom from 1970s. **(My apologies to the young and Struan)

[QUOTE=Struan]
Taxi!
[/QUOTE]

Taxi = #3

[QUOTE=hocow]
Happy Days
[/QUOTE]

Happy Days = #8

  1. All In the Family
  2. MAS*H
  3. Taxi
  4. Happy Days (before they jumped the Shark)

Red Team players eligible to guess:** LilyoftheValley; Kat; myskepticsight; frog princess; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01; Anyrose;** [del]hocow; Struan; IvoryTowerDenizen[/del]

The Odd Couple?

What Exit, LilyoftheValley made a guess upthread of the Mary Tyler Moore show.

**Name a very successful and Emmy nominated Sitcom from 1970s. **

[QUOTE=Struan]
What Exit, LilyoftheValley made a guess upthread of the Mary Tyler Moore show.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=LilyoftheValley]
Okay, with four plays I’ll go ahead and guess…

…I always loved the reruns of the Mary Tyler Moore Show! (Please be there!)
[/QUOTE]

Show me **the Mary Tyler Moore Show ** …

Ding… I loved that show and so did the critics … The #4 answer.
(thanks for the catch Struan and good guess before, I was afraid this category might stump you. Taxi was my favorite Sitcom)

[QUOTE=frog princess]
The Odd Couple?
[/QUOTE]

Show me “The Odd Couple” …

Ding … The #6 answer, another timeless classic.

  1. All In the Family
  2. MAS*H
  3. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
  4. Taxi
  5. The Odd Couple
  6. Happy Days (before they jumped the Shark)

Red Team players eligible to guess:** Kat; myskepticsight; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01; Anyrose;** [del]hocow; Struan; LilyoftheValley; frog princess; IvoryTowerDenizen[/del]

[QUOTE=What Exit?]
**Name a very successful and Emmy nominated Sitcom from 1970s. **(My apologies to the young and Struan)

Taxi = #3

Happy Days = #8

  1. All In the Family
  2. MAS*H
  3. Taxi
  4. Happy Days (before they jumped the Shark)

Red Team players eligible to guess:** LilyoftheValley; Kat; myskepticsight; frog princess; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01; Anyrose;** [del]hocow; Struan; IvoryTowerDenizen[/del]
[/QUOTE]

You said Taxi was #3 and placed it at #5… (not that it matters, but these kinds of things get under my skin :slight_smile: …)

[QUOTE=What Exit?]
**Name a very successful and Emmy nominated Sitcom from 1970s. **
[COLOR=Red]
(thanks for the catch Struan and good guess before, I was afraid this category might stump you. Taxi was my favorite Sitcom)

[/QUOTE]

We get a lot of the best US sitcoms over here, so I figure those are likely to be the Emmy nominees.