[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
Do Admirals count? There is Admr. Nimitz and we did name something big and expensive after him…
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Admirals are not included.
[/QUOTE]
Asked and answered earlier ![]()
[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
Do Admirals count? There is Admr. Nimitz and we did name something big and expensive after him…
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Admirals are not included.
[/QUOTE]
Asked and answered earlier ![]()
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Asked and answered earlier ![]()
[/QUOTE]
I was at a conference yesterday from 8:30 am to 11:00 pm. I may have missed a post or two! ![]()
(I got to make two students cry as I presented them with Academic Achievement awards- it was a good day!).
[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
I was at a conference yesterday from 8:30 am to 11:00 pm. I may have missed a post or two! ![]()
[/QUOTE]
That’s no excuse! Get your priorities sorted out! ![]()
Imagine letting real life and jobs and responsibilities get in the way of crushing the Blue team. shakes head ![]()
[QUOTE=Struan]
That’s no excuse! Get your priorities sorted out! ![]()
Imagine letting real life and jobs and responsibilities get in the way of crushing the Blue team. shakes head ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Fine. I guess Grandpa Walton.
[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
Fine. I guess Grandpa Walton.
[/QUOTE]
And I confidently declare “Golden Gate Bridge”, again.
Just to confuse matters more, I’ll throw another name onto the list, Matthew Bunker Ridgway.
I’ll randomly support Brooke, although I’m clueless about this category…
I’m going to vote for Walter Bedell Smith.
Note to self*: Do not have a very difficult and not well thought out list right before the weekend.
Jim
I have no idea, so I’ll throw my vote in with the majority…if we ever get one. 
I vote for Brooke, because I vaguely recognize the name.
I don’t see anything resembling a consensus. Please vote so we could finish this by 10am EST.
twickster, should I do one last round after this, or are you ready to go?
Here is a list of the lists so far. I may have missed one, but I do not think so.
**Idle Thoughts: **
twickster
What Exit?
Jim
Ok, I’ll vote for Brooke.
Name a famous Allied Army Generals or Marshals of WWII.
Red would like to see Field Marshall Brooke
DingDingDing… The #5 answer and the steal.
Red gets 7 points
X Simon Bolivar Buckner, Jr.
X Charles de Gaulle
X General Zhukov
I apologize for this list. It was not a good one.
I will start the next game and the next list at around 11:30am.
Yay team!
What Exit that’s actually a pretty good list - but a bit of a hard subject!
Blue Team: Twickster; ZipperJJ; Frosted Glass; Secret Volcano Lair; Sternvogel; Taber; Abby_Emma_Sasha; Delores Reborn; Avarie537; Pygmy Rugger; cmkeller; JpnDude; MadTheSwine 13 players.
Red Team : Struan; LilyoftheValley; Kat; hocow; myskepticsight; frog princess; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01; IvoryTowerDenizen; Anyrose 10 players
[RIGHT]*We won’t wait on Anyrose, she can just slip right back in when she is ready. * [/RIGHT]
We’ll put any newcomers on Red Team. We still invite new players to Join.
When Twickster takes over, she will leave Blue and I will rejoin Red.
Good Luck Everyone.
The score is 0 for Blue and 7 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)
Name a nation whose people are wealthy.
(13 answers)
United States of America
Switzerland
**Name a nation whose people are wealthy. **
[QUOTE=ZipperJJ]
United States of America
[/QUOTE]
For the Blue Team, show us America
Ding! … The #4 answer.
[QUOTE=Struan]
Switzerland
[/QUOTE]
For the Red Team, show us Switzerland …
Ding!.. the #5 answer.
Blue Team, Play or Pass?
3
4. United States
5. Switzerland
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
The score is 0 for Blue and 7 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)
What do you guys think? It could be as easy as looking up GNP lists or as hard as comparing a bunch of different statistics.