Farmers Only dot com

I was contacted by a German amputee fetishist once. I tried to let him down easy.

You gotta hand it to him for trying, though. :wink:

You could have offered him legsana.

Shortly after farmersonlydotcom became a thing, hubby and I set up an account, just to amuse ourselves.

We laughed, we snorted, we recognized an awful lot of the people looking for dates. We canceled the account after receiving entirely too many extremely personal messages from rural pervs.

Husband decided that, as the father of 3 daughters, his time would be better spent cleaning his guns and practicing his menacing look, if a completely innocuous anonymous account generated that kind of response…

Have you been to extreme Southern Arkansas? Land of bogs, swamps and old Papermills. Lotsa pine trees though. And tons and tons of deer!

ETA oh and the home of Bigfoot and the Legend of Boggy Creek.

I’m not sure you guys quite understand what an acrotomophiliac is interested in.
Or did thinking up puns about that leave you stumped?

ETA: Perhaps the internet could surpass it’s prior triumph by arranging a ménage à trois between a cannibal, an apotemnophiliac and an acrotomophiliac. Then you could make legsana jokes.

I’m clearly not reaching my target audience. I feel like a dot-com commercial during a '90s Super Bowl.

Give us a brief overview. I don’t feel like googling all them big words. Please.

The apotemnophiliac has a body integrity disorder, wants a limb amputated.
The cannibal eats the amputated limb, the acrotomophiliac is an amputee fetishist.

It seems like the perfect arrangement, but I’m sure some dickhead of a baker will still refuse to bake them a cake.

Ho–ly crap. Did not know the want to be an amputee thing. Folks is weird.

How long ago was this? I have been in the whitest redneck joints in the country and I have yet to see a woman younger than age 70 chew or dip tobacco.

What’s wrong with a tiramisu made with Ladyfingers?

1990s, probably the early 90s. It was a bachelorette party maybe they were just acting crazy.

Shit Advertising Agencies Say.

From anyone else besides Madison Avenue, this would be “Well, you won’t actually get paid but just think of the exposure!

There has got to be a Charlie Daniels song about Boggy Creek

Dennis

Drive-By Truckers have a song that mentions your beloved Russlleville.

And Texarkana. Arkansas attracts all the high class song writers. Some even live here.:slight_smile:

Hood moved to Portland! :eek: Can you believe that shit?

Hey there is a strange song called Boggy Creek. It must be from that movie. I can’t share it. I ain’t no member of that shit.