Farrah Fawcett has died

You know, I wonder if this is actually a common occurrence. Not the “killer” aspect but, rather, the idea that people, for whatever reason, routinely add dates of death for various celebrities on a daily basis…and we only become aware of it when a celebrity actually croaks.

Does anybody else see this as a low-budget slasher movie? :smiley:

According to her Wikipedia page right this instant… tomorrow she will be lowered from a hot air balloon to my front yard, in red bathing suit and perfect hair, will kiss me on the cheek and tousle my hair, then invite me into the waiting limo to go get pizza.

According to my Wikipedia page, I will be stunned and stammering like a schoolboy and unable to accompany her, and will live bitterly with that regret for the rest of my life.

And if you play “Candle in the Wind” backward: “Joe is dead, Joe is dead…”

You don’t need a witness: Wikipedia keeps every revision of every article. This one said that she was dead between 0.32 and 1.28 (GMT) today. To see the version with the death date, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Farrah_Fawcett&diff=274571345&oldid=271983860

Even cooler would be the “Celebrity Deathpool Killer.” If you are on the list, you are dead within the year. Even alternates.

Cool! Thanks…:slight_smile:

I think I saw that movie. Was it a Dirty Harry movie?

Just don’t tell Clint Eastwood about it.

Breaking news on MSNBC.com right now.

Wow.

:sigh:

Story here

RIP Jill Munroe

RIP

Everyone but Drudge has it.

Charlie’s Angel.

According to IMDB, she’s the third person to die today alone.

Wow. You knew it was coming but she and her friends kept trying to put such a brave face on things it was hard to know just how far gone she was.

Her life certainly had its highs and lows. RIP, Farrah.

Did Ryan and Farrah marry in time?

I’ll always remember her the way she looked on that famous poster.

RIP

I got a little choked up when Ryan was relating how he and Farrah were discussing that and she, laying there on her death bed, demanded a prenup.