Favorite Hostess Snack Cake?

Little Debbie’s advantage, AFAIC, is that they’re cheap. If you have a house full of people snarfing up the junk food, Little Debbies rock, because you can get a whole box of them for ~$1.00.

When it comes to Hostess, though, Sno-Balls are the winner in my book, but only if you eat them correctly:
First, you peel off the marshmallow and coconut “overcoat”; set that aside; now, bite into the chocolate cake and eat all the filling out. Next, finish the cake. Now, finally, eat the overcoat of coconut-covered marshmallow. Only way to eat a Sno-Ball! My second choice would be the Orange cupcakes; I agree, no one-no one matches their surreal artificial over-the-top orange flavor! Around here, you’re not likely to find the orange cupcakes in boxes in the supermarket, but rather in those special plastic packages that are molded specifically to hold two cupcakes, and are found on the shelves of gas station convenience stores!

Ho-Hos, aka Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls

I always like Little Debbie’s Zebra Cakes the best.

But the best, are Dolly Madison Zingers. Bar NONE. When I was little, they had Snoopy on the packages. (Chocolate or Vanilla, not those crappy coconut ones)

Zingers. The red ones with the coconut.

ETA: oops… those are Dolly Madison, not Hostess. In that case, I love Dolly Madison. They have better fruit pies, too.

I haven’t had one in probably 20 years, they don’t come in foil anymore?