Favorite Itchy & Scratchy episode?

“Sundae, Bloody Sundae,” for the title if nothing else.

“Mouse, M.D.” A parody of “House, M.D,” in which Scatchy is admitted to the hospital with a splinter, and Itchy is the attending physician who acts a good deal like Greg House.

THANK YOU! I love Flay Me To The Moon and Screams From a Mall. Spay Anything-- oh, hell. All of them.

It’s one where Krusty broadcasts a bizarre short film from c. 1930s Soviet Union, with Itchy and Scratchy analogue characters in it. It is a brilliant piece of work – the snatches of music and sound, the look of the thing, perfectly capture that niche of strange film categories. Afterwards, Krusty intones, “What the hell was that?”

ETA: I just now got your “query”. I am an idiot. Apologies.

Endut! Hoch hech!

I can’t believe I just sat through that 48-minute compilation all the way to the end and didn’t see my favorite one!

I don’t know the title, but the plot involved Scratchy going into Itchy’s restaurant. Itchy surreptitiously cuts a hole in Scratchy’s gut and feeds him a piece of his own flesh – but every time Scratchy tries to chew and swallow a bite of himself, the bite pops back out of the hole in his abdomen onto the plate. Getting annoyed, he started trying faster and faster to eat the same bite over and over.

I did the Iggy!

I forget the title, but there’s this one where Itchy kills Scratchy early on, then gets depressed about the lack of Scratchy-killing in his life, so learns to clone him and kills the clones as they roll off the cloning factory conveyor belt.

Little Barbershop of Horrors. Any cartoon that ends with Elvis shooting a cat in a TV set is a win.