Favorite Movie Theater Candy?

There is a Cost Plus World Market in the same building as my local thater so I usually get stufff there.

That said, SnoCaps and Sour Patch Kids rawk.

Sour Patch Kids! and Gummi Bears!

Cookie Dough Bites.

CDBs + huge Dr. Pepper = what I have at almost every movie.

Milk Duds and Sugar Babies. Anyone else remember Sugar Daddies? Like Sugar Babies, only bigger and on a stick.

And when I go to the movies, I want some GOOD popcorn with the artery clogging grease. There’s nothing like coconut and palm oil to pop that corn…yummy.

We have these very hard orange covered chocolate candies called Jaffas.

They’re great on old cinemas that had hard floors. Roll them down the isles and hear them bounce and rattle their way down. My friend once threw at the screen and it left a 1/2" hole in it!

Lynn, I remember Sugar Daddies as more of a Halloween sort of confection. Speaking of which, now that it’s October, time to start a Halloween candy thread!

Another vote for sour patch kids. I used to eat those until the citric acid had badly burned my tongue.

Junior Mints, and then Raisinets.

I’ve sworn off Milk Duds since I pulled out a filling while eating one a couple years ago.

Here’swhat I’m talking about.

[teenage Zenster]

And your point is?

[/tZ]

Raisinettes and Milkduds

While I have had popcorn on a few occasions, I have never in my life eaten any candy in a movie theatre. When I was young, my parents never bought me any. These days, there isn’t any bar candy that I really like.

Another vote for SnoCaps. Dark chocolate with “vanilla” sprinkles–what’s there not to like?

Lately, I’ve developed a taste for Hot Tamales. Also, among newer candies, I like both varieties of Mint Skittles as flick food fare.

I’d mention Junior Mints but I prefer them at home after they’ve been in the freezer for a few hours. Then, they’re like little bite-size bits of chocolate mint ice cream.

Junior Mints (they do make your drink taste funny, however)

Raisinets (and I don’t even like raisins that much)

Twizzlers (strawberry flavored straws–what could be better)

Whoppers (too crunchy for a quiet movie, though)

And last, but not least, yummy, pseudo-buttery, salty popcorn

SnoCaps and Popcorn. The Sweet and the Salty. What a heavenly combination.

Mmm…SnoCaps…

SnoCaps for sure! But my abfab was discovered by my neice. Popcorn and chocolate pudding jelly bellies. (If no J.B.s are avalible plain M&Ms will suffice)

MMMMMMMMMM Jaffas (the lollies not the Auckland slur :wink: ) That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread name too. Second was Cool Mints, but for the same reason.

It is quite obvious that you have yet to consume a frozen U-NO Bar. 'Tis a taste of the hereafter.

Jaffas! And fantales, a hard caramel covered in cheap chocolate, with Hollywood ‘facts’ printed on the wrappers. And kool mints were definitely nice too, especially the mixed bag of normal and chocolate centered ones. Oooh. And there was some kind of peppermint, green and white striped that had a soft chocolate centre, but I can’t remember the name now. Yum.

No one has mentioned Dots yet? I can’t believe it, Dots are awesome.