Favorite snack cracker?

“Bacon Dippers”, as well as “Swiss Cheese” crackers are still available in Canada. Maybe it’s time to call Bandit and Snowman.

I can’t believe people actually like the chicken biscuit crackers. I though my husband was some sort of freak. Those things taste so…artificial.

I like the Kashi crackers with cow cheese. And they’re relatively healthy for a cracker.

I always keep Stoned Wheat Thins around for eating with cheese or peanut butter. I like them better than the other ‘stoned’ crackers I’ve tried.

Sometimes I get Sesmark Savory Thins, but I tend to just eat them up. Thin and crisp, made of rice, sesame, and tamari sauce, and even relatively low-cal! But don’t get the garlic ones; they’re not even close to the same recipe.

Bah, I thought I was going to get to be the first to hip you to the Bacon Dippers.

The French Onion ones on that page are very tasty too. Toasted onion and poppyseed flavour.

Let me know if you want me to send you a box of Bacon Dippers. Be forewarned, however, that I find it’s usually a box of half Bacon Dippers, half Bacon Dipper crumbs, and I’m just bringing them straight home from the grocery store. International shipping may result in something more resembling Bacon Salt.

Do you guys have bacon flavoured potato chips down there?