Favorite snack cracker?

Roasted Garlic Triscuit plus Kroger rotisserie chicken salad. Ah.

Otherwise, just plain Chicken in a Biskit. Those things are evilly delicious.

I used to take chicken in a biscuit crackers and spread underwood’s chicken spread on them. It was like a whole chicken coop exploded in my mouth.

Uh, in a good way.

Ritz and Wheat Thins.

So that’s what they were called! I Googled 'em, and Nabisco’s site said they’d been discontinued because not enough people were buying them. A non-popular bacon-flavored product? How is this even possible? :confused: :wink:

Beats the hell outta me. I’ve been trying to get Nabisco to bring them back for the last several years, but my efforts are clearly not enough.

Imagine if every Doper that posted in the Bacon Salt thread sent an e-mail to Nabisco.

Just imagine.

(gets all choked up)

I was just coming in here to write that. Wheatables kicked ass the first few years - very, very tasty - but I tried some recently and they were bleh.

Another vote here for White Cheddar Cheez-Its, too. Crack in a red box, I tells ya.

Are Wheatables the ones that are like a wavy parallelogram? And they came in white cheddar? Ooh. To die for.

Sesame Toasteds are my favorite, too. Not a fan of the Wheat, though.

It’s da cops!
I loved Chicken in a Bisket too. It was a vacation snack, which only added to the allure.

Yes on all counts.

Another fan of square triscuits checking in. All flavors.

Also saltine crackers and Melba toast.

Are you my mommy? Because my mommy would have this and cottage cheese with fruit in it for lunch every single day when I was young. I miss my mommy. She’s in Arizona now. In fact, I called her to remind her of this - she asked that I never bring it up again as she’s so freakin’ sick of 'em - having eaten the same thing for lunch for going on 15 years or so has jaded her perception I fear.

Better Cheddars - now there’s a good cracker! And for cheeseball you can only have Triscuits. And there are some dips that you can only have Ritz crackers for (the cream cheese covered with crabmeat and cocktail sauce combo comes to mind.)

I hate Ritz crackers. Hate them! There’s only one cracker that tastes worse: communion wafer.

I also loved Wheatbles before they changed the flavor.

Parmesan Basil Wheat Thins are my current love.

Regular Honey Maid Grahams with some butter.
Ritz, although I liked the older, fattier ones better.

I believe the white cheddar Cheez-its come in a green box. It’s the regular orange cheddar that comes in the red box. Don’t ask me which box Dr. Pepper comes in or why.

Chicken in a Biscuit. I don’t dare even buy these for fear I will eat every single one in just one sitting.
Greasy little bastids!

I beg to differ. I have a box of white cheddar Cheez-Its on my kitchen shelf now, and it’s red. It looks pretty much like the regular box except for a banner across the front that says “White Cheddar.”

I forgot about graham crackers (although I can’t imagine them with butter). I absolutely love them, but I suppose I think of them more as cookies.

Graham crackers with a little icing on top (your choice of flavor, although I favor vanilla) are surprisingly good. Our boys love 'em.