Favorite snack cracker?

I’m presently munching on Roasted Garlic Triscuits. Wonderful. I’m also partial to the Trader Joe’s low fat roasted garlic with rosemary wisecrackers.

And you? Any recommendations?

Chicken in a Biscuit…with swiss cheese. A camping-trip staple.

I, too, love the Roasted Garlic Triscuits. But beware, if you have a bed partner, because those things gave me the most horrible bad breath that my husband had to sleep on the sofa. Even after I brushed my teeth.

I like Vegetable Thins, and the Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits.

Seconded. If they only made Bacon in a Biscuit.

The Roasted Garlic Triscuits, definitely. The Rosemary and Olive Oil ones are good too.

And Goldfish crackers, but only the Extreme ones – the others don’t have much flavor.

My favorite cracker snack is cream cheese and green chili or tomato jelly on a Ritz. Why can’t Ritz make a cream cheese-green chili/tomato jelly cracker so I don’t have to do it myself?

I’m a simple man.
Saltines, Club crackers, and Townhouse.

They used to - I cannot remember the name, but it was a bacon and cheddar cracker that was usually stocked right next to the Chicken in a Biskit. I’d get a box of each when we had guests. I love(d) both of them … but since I could eat an entire box of either in one sitting, I don’t keep any in the house.

I’m a big fan of the triangle triscuits. They are lighter than regular triscuits with just as much cruch. They’re a beautiful thing.

I also really like Ritz, but I never eat them b/c they really aren’t very good for you. They taste good though.

Also, if you put that fake powdery cheese crap on just about any cracker, I’ll eat that.

Cheezits.

Wheat Thins, the multigrain ones, are wonderful.

There’s also a cracker called Vinta put out by Dare iirc. They’re a multigrain type of cracker and are oh so yummy… I could sit and eat the whole box to myself with nothing else on it.

Back to Nature Classic Rounds. They are just like Ritz but healthy . . . and awesome!

The Nabisco Swiss Cheese crackers were also good. But they’ve been discontinued. :frowning:

Wait…Dopers are nuts for bacon, right? Bacon Salt is the new sensation, right?

And not a single Doper has taken the initiative to bring back Bacon Thins?!?

Possibly the single most bacony-ishious cracker in the history of Mankind?

(shakes head in disgust)

Trader Joe’s Multigrain Entertaining Crackers. I’ll eat them with practically anything, because they’re fantastic.

I should add, that I used to LOVE Wheatables. But some years ago they changed the recipe. It went from herby and savory goodness, to fucking honey-wheat-ass shit. Honestly, do we really need more honey-wheat shit? Bring back the original recipe!

Sesame Toasteds are by far my fave. Followed by their Wheat flavor. I can eat a sleeve of them plain. And sometimes do. For supper.

Oh god YES. Sooooooo goood!

Also White Cheddar Cheeze-Its. Yum

Be careful, TJ’s will break your snackin’ heart. One day you’ll look for that box on the shelf and it will be gone forever. Stock up now while you can!!!

Table water crackers with goat cheese. Far out, man!

Roasted Garlic Triscuits + cream cheese + salsa.