Favorite "Warehouse 23" items?

[QUOTE=dogbutler]
and “Everybody is trying to drive me insane.”
[/QUOTE]

And “Everyone thinks I’m insane.”

To go along with the ballcap…

I spend too much time just…looking…at that Web site.

~Tasha

[QUOTE=clayton_e]
I take back my request.. They ask that the contents are not listed in total anywhere and mention vaguely that it falls under copyright. And even if it doesn’t.. I’m having fun hitting refresh over and over.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, just peeked at the FAQ - the bit about Compilation Copyright is new to me, and I don’t think it was there the last time I read the FAQ.

[QUOTE=dogbutler]

I think Bosda found this one already:
A black baseball cap with the All-Seeing Pyramid on the front and the legend “Carpe Fnord” on the back. Anybody who puts this hat on will never want to part with it, only taking it off to sleep (and sometimes not even then). That person also gains the Delusions “Everybody hates me,” “Everybody is part of the Illuminati,” and “Everybody is trying to drive me insane.”
[/QUOTE]

IT’S NOT A DELUSION!!!
You’re trying to make people think I’m Crazy, aren’t you?!?

You’re ALL trying to make people think I’m Crazy, aren’t you?!?

Everybody’s against me!
Against me…and against my Pretty Cap!
Soooo pretty…nice cap…my preciousssss…

:smiley:

I could use some of this stuff, actually…

[QUOTE=Warehouse 23]
You open one of the 1000 boxes on this floor and find…

A 8oz. spray can with a plastic nozzle extender. The can is labeled “Magic Blue Smoke Replacement” . Label instructions direct the user to spray this stuff on broken/suspect electronic parts, right in-circuit. Treated parts will be like new in functionality, but their appearance won’t change. A treated toasted transistor will still look toasted, but it will work fine. There is enough ‘blue smoke’ in this can to fix a thoroughly toasted/zapped personal computer.
[/quote]

The most terrifying object I found actually requires a bit of thought to work out exactly what’s so dangerous about it.

It was a room-temperature icecube.

You open one of the 1002 boxes on this floor and find…

A red uniform. If it is worn on any kind of expedition, the wearer is 500 times more likely to die from an alien attack, natural disaster, bizarre disease, etc… than before. If the wearer is somehow separated from the group, you might as well quit looking for him now.

…so THAT’S where they came from…

I should hope so!

[QUOTE=Lightnin’]
The most terrifying object I found actually requires a bit of thought to work out exactly what’s so dangerous about it.

It was a room-temperature icecube.
[/QUOTE]

Ice-nine!

I submitted a handwritten journal purporting to be the account of a time-traveler who will soon cease to exist because of accidently creating a temporal paradox. The journal is in the reader’s handwriting.

I haven’t gone through the site, but there’s one I remember from a GURPS “Best of Pyramid” book. I wonder if it’s there. It went something like this:
A 12-year-old girl, in suspended animation, wrapped in plastic film. If unwrapped, she awakens. The last thing she remembers is walking into a drugstore in Toledo, Ohio in i952.

I submitted one that went something like, “[…you open the box and find:] A two-metre-wide cupcake. When translated from the ancient Greek, writing on the cupcake’s icing reads, ‘And now you are one!’. The cupcake is slightly stale but otherwise quite delicious. There is a single huge bite taken from it.” :slight_smile:

A pack of Twinkies that have passed their expiration date. Small lizard-like creatures are hatching from them.

This explains some things…

I made a submission to the Secret Illuminated Masters of Warehouse 23.

Another submission:

"The box is almost full of a thick, sweet-smelling, viscous liquid that is whirling to a stop, as if a blender had just been turned off. A few bubbles surface and pop.

Upon investigation, the liquid proves to be a ‘smoothie’, a drink made from pulverised fruit and vegetables, water, hemp oil, and vitamin extract. It is an unnerving greenish-red, as if someone had combined strawberries and spinach. It is quite delicious, though, and nourishes and refreshes the onlookers who sample it.

If someone thinks to strain it with a coarse mesh, they will find fruit pieces in visually-disturbing shapes."

Guess what I had for breakfast. :slight_smile: