feeling stoned w/o drugs???

I’ve only gotten high off of marijuana once, and when I did I kinda freaked out, didn’t have much fun, and kept asking everyone “is this really happening?” The other day my friends and I were talking about getting high and describing how it felt. All of the sudden I started to feel stoned, but I didn’t dislike it like before. This lasted for an hour or so, and the same thing happened today when I thought about it. What’s going on?

You’re very odd.

No, it’s probably just a psychosomatic reaction. You probably also didn’t get stoned before because you didn’t ‘let’ yourself. Next time just chill out and listen to the Beatles.

This advice only to be taken in countries where marijuana is legal.

–Tim

P.S. You probably got “too high” that one time. Don’t storm in smokin, edge your way into it.

I have sometimes dreamed I was stoned, and when I woke up, I felt a little strange.

Of course, I dreamed I was in a place where it was legal. :smiley:

Sounds like an MPSIMS moment, to me.

One time I had like uhh way to many shots of Jose Cuervo (like 20-25) and I felt drunk for like a week and kept feeling like puking for a week. Now that I think of it I haven’t felt the same since, and that was like 2 weeks ago.

If you can’t tell by my post times-as late as 1:30 am and as early as 5:30 am I don’t get a lot of sleep most nights.

This week in particular SOMEONE kept emailing me all night-from Sunday until Tuesday I was up until 1 am and had to be up at 6 am to get ready for work.

Wednesday I was the definition of punch-drunk. Could not form a coherent thought even after guzzling enough caffeine to float a battleship.

But it was worth it:)