Fellow (brand) travel mug

Based on something I read online (I thought it was here on SDMB but I’m blessed if I can find it) I bought a Fellow travel mug, and I am here to mostly praise it.

I got the 16 ounce mug with a wide mouth, and I only use it at home, I don’t actually take it in the car. I drink tea rather than coffee in it, if that makes any difference. Things I like about it include: 1) the inside is coated with a smooth ceramic which is relatively easy to clean (you do need something with a handle, like a dish mop, to fit inside) and doesn’t stain so far after several months; 2) the metal rim is thin, thinner than a glass or cup, so I can sip and slurp hot tea and it never ever dribbles down the outside; 3) the outside is coated with something textured, so it is easy to hold onto; and 4) even without the cap being on it keeps tea hot plenty long enough, so much so that I actually end up drinking less tea. I don’t think I realized how fast I was drinking it before so it didn’t get cold.

One thing I don’t like, but which may be unavoidable: the cap is threaded, and the inside top of the mug itself that is threaded is metal, and that part does stain and does not scrub clean. Maybe it doesn’t need to be cleaned, I can’t detect any effect on the taste of the tea, but it’s mildly annoying.

So, if you are the person who wrote here about Fellow travel mugs, I wanted you to know that you have made my life incrementally better. Thank you.