Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Does anyone know of any good sites for Fibromyalgia (FM) and/or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)? Any message boards? I’ve googled but there are so many hits. I’d like to hear from others and your experiences.

Does anyone live with either of this? I’d like to hear about your experiences.

Yeah, I have it.

I’ve had it for well… I don’t know, most likely most of my life, my first symptoms started when I was about 6. I had horrible agonizing leg pains.

I didn’t actually get diagnosed until I was 10 or 11. I’ve been pretty much horribly depressed for the past 4-5 years, (I’m 14) but things are getting better slowly.

It’s long and difficult to go into right now, and I’m pretty tired (sleepy), but I can talk about right now.

I take many pills per day, every day I take provigil, bextra, paxil, and Mucinex, as long as about 20+ vitamin suppliments.

The last time I missed my provigil it was on a vacation and I forgot, I ended up staying in bed all day while my family went to a museum, yeah, very fun.

Theres lots of sideaffects of meds though, I have a really low attention span and lose interest in things quickly, I have the urge to take things apart (like a meth addict) and I sometimes stay up all night. Oh, and my legs never stop bouncing.

It’s extremely rare and uncommon for me to get this disease, seeing as how im male and 14. But eh, life sucks.

Lately though, I’ve met a great girl over the net, she lives pretty far away, but we talk pretty much all the time and well, it’s helped with the depression.

Sorry if I’ve rambled on too much, it’s late and I can’t concentrate very well. Feel free to ask any questions if you wish.