Fictional Schools on TV shows ONLY

Orson High…Thundering Hens…Mr. Cameron (The Middle)

Eastern Indiana…The Dragons (The Middle)

Riverdale High - Mr Weatherbee “Riverdale”

Oops, it is East Indiana State

James Woods Regional High School, recently renamed to Adam West High School - ? - Principal Shepherd

Springfield Elementary - Puma* - Seymour Skinner

*According to the Simpsons fandom wiki. I don’t think I’ve ever noticed it in the show.

Greendale Community College (go Human Beings!), headed by Dean Craig Pelton.

As far as I know, the only references to such are in the twelfth-season episode “Pokey Mom”, guest starring Micheal Keaton.

Highland High - unknown mascot - Mr. McVicker (Beavis and Butt-head)

It was mentioned in “Pokey Mom,” where Marge convinces a parole board to release an inmate who befriends her. The school commissions him to paint a “Puma Pride” mural.

Orbit High School, unknown, unknown (“The Jetsons”)

and…
Martin Mull Elementary

Oh yeah. I remember now.

Minnesota State University Screaming Eagles.

Hudson University has been used in several different shows:

When the kids from Saved By the Bell went to college, they all went to “California University” which was across the bay from San Francisco.

Middleton High School Mad Dogs, Kim Possible

The teams were nicknamed the Pirates. Wiki cite

Richie , Ralph and Potsie went to Jefferson High on Happy Days

John Adams High School, mascot unknown (but possibly The Patriot*), George Feeny (Boy meets World)
*I base this solely on the name of the school newspaper, The Patriot Spirit

Polk High School, Panthers, ? - Married with Children

I just noticed; George Feeny was played by William Daniels (perhaps better known as the voice of the car in Knight Rider and the arrogant heart surgeon on St Elsewhere) but he starred on Broadway in the musical 1776 as John Adams. Presumably that’s how the school was named.

Have Daredevil, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., or any of the Spider-Man TV series, ever mentioned Empire State University?