Finally! - A game I can spend 10 hours playing!

I’m not really into games, and dont no much about them, so please excuse my ignorance. I have been playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein a fair bit lately and I like the creepy value. You are probably thinking - gee he is still playing that old game - like I say I dunno whats new or whats good.

Anyway, SplinterCell and Undying sound good are they the same sort of thing? How much better? I trust your tastes.

I think the actual gameplay on Splinter Cell was better than that of Undying, but Undying had one of the best creepy factors of any game I’ve played since Res Evil 2, so if that’s your thing… But I wouldn’t say they’re similar products at all outside the presence of weapons…

If you can find it, check out 1602 A.D. This cheapy little real-time knock-off of Sid Meier’s Colonization should be available in the bargain bin at your local game store for $10-$15.

… but damn, it’s addictive.

Those of you who bought SimCity 4 will likely remember seeing an advertisement for 1602’s prequel (1503 A.D.) included in the box.

I assure you, the original has plenty of play potential, especially when you get other real humans to play against. I had my friend buy a copy so we could play against each other; shortly thereafter, he apparently became addicted to the solo version, and I received an E-mail from him with the subject line, “You’ve ruined my life!”

:wink: