Finals - AGHHHHHHHHHHH

Actually, I’ve only got one more final left, and I rocked my first final today but I feel like letting loose a giant aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

One more, then I’m done.

Anyone else sharing my aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-edness?

My finals start next week…I have five of them. Three more days of regular class. The panic is starting to set in, as I also have a lot of stuff due this week. It just feels like everything is starting to fall apart. I feel like I am losing everything in my brain and am not retaining anything. (I was lamenting about this the other day, and one of my classmates I was studying with said he could “See the facts coming out of my ears”).

I think I am in pretty good shape for most of my classes, and would really have to bomb the finals to get lower than an A. The other class I am planning on retaking this summer, so I am not going to get too stressed about that final. Sometimes I need things twice to undersatnd them, and I will admit I didn’t put forth my maximum effort in that class.

Oh yeah, except with grading them… :smiley:

Meh, no. I have three finals: today, tomorrow, and Friday, and I’m not worried at all for any of them. Spanish is today, then diatonic harmony, then French. The one thing I was at all aaaaggggghhh about was my jury (playing exam), which was yesterday and I did all right on.

I’m enjoying this finals week, because I know I’ll probably never have an easy one again.

I’m a giver, not a taker. It’s a lot more fun that way. :smiley:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I’m right there with you. I have a final every day this week and one next Tuesday. And what am I doing? Reading the SDMB of coarse.

Time to get back to studing, I have a final at 8pm.

I got one exam more in nearly 24 hours and it’s a toughie. My final mark in that course is gonna lower my already modest CGPA quite a bit…aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The sheer panic hasn’t quite set in yet for me. I have a project due and three finals to take next week, and I figure I can ward off the panic if I actually stay on top of my studying.

I had one yesterday at 7:45 AM :eek: and another yesterday at 7:45 AM :eek: . I’m done today at 7:45 PM. I have a 3-5 final and a 5:45-7:45 final.

This is the worst finals week I’ve had so far, mostly because all of my grades are mobile by .5 of a grade. I’d be happy if it looked like I could bump myself up to a 4.0 or a 3.5, but in most cases it looks like I’ll be downgraded. I hate school!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHH! I wish I was taking finals. :frowning:

Is it over yet?

In the past seven days, I have seen two knock-down, drag-out, screaming-in-public breakups, three people bawling their eyes out in hallways, and in general I myself am feeling just a wee bit tense. twitch twitch

I’m giving my last exam today. Then . . . the gradination.

Finishing my last final, finding another part-time job on top of my first to pay for my half of tuition, worrying about money for this and that and the other thing, dealing with a #%$)(*!@#ing awful computer…

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hey, that felt good. :slight_smile:

I finished uni for the summer yesterday. :slight_smile:

Not that I’m bragging or anything… :stuck_out_tongue:

I turned in my last final (take home) yesterday, and I had to proctor one this morning. (7:45 – ugh. I feel Amazingrace’s pain.) But now, I’m done! As in finished! YIPPEEEEE!

Good luck to all those with exams still remaining!

Mine start the week after next.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :eek:

Tis better to give than to recieve, me thinks…But here’s something I figured out this morning. NEVER give an elective (as in if-ya-wanna-do-it) sit-down final for 8AM. Even with students who have marginal grades who could help themselves, you WILL be the only one in the building!

Hawk

My finals start next SATURDAY at 8 AM. I have 4 long papers due within a week. I feel your pain.

Mine start next week. I actually have three finals on Friday the 13th because a conflict got rescheduled there. There’s a uni policy that says you don’t have to take three in one day, but two of them are going to be pretty easy so I’m doing it just to get it over with. That said, that’ll be about a 12 hour day of cramming and examinations, and I would not bet against excessive amounts of alcohol being consumed later that night. After that I just have two easy ones to wrap up what should hopefully have been a pretty decent semester grade-wise.

I can never really get worked up with anger or stress like most people though. It takes a LOT to get me particularly stressed. That’s not necessarily a good thing when it comes to exams, though - a little stress, fear, and abject misery seems like it would help a lot with motivation to study :slight_smile:

I firmly believe no exam should begin before 10am. Seriously. NOT cool, and in no way conducive to having students do well. I’m not looking forward to the three of mine that will be at 9 am - I really feel for you guys who have them starting before 8. Times like that were for high school, not for serious students :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so not motivated to study right now. I have a lit exam tomorrow at 11 in which I have to write a six page (front and back) essay in two hours. I’m just now starting my outline to use in class. It’s a tough essay too. I just can’t wait until it’s over.

Then two more finals on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone!

Whew! Done. That final went horribly. Still, it’s all over, and now there’s nothing to do but frantically pack. I think I’ll sleep. Good luck to those who still aren’t done.