FinnAgain is kind of a shitty person.

Yet while I agreed that some Christian theorists used the word “triune” and was corrected on that small point, you still insisted on calling the difference polytheistic, if I recall correctly. Christianity is a monotheistic religion according to all its adherents. As I said at the time, that Moses’ God indicated presence as a column of cloud during the day and a column of fire at night does not make Judiasm polytheistic. You’re a bigot spewing facts in a manner inciting contempt for those that disagree.

Oh, and unless somebody else quotes you, Finn, I’m not going to bother reading what you say.

You don’t, you’re painfully stupid. Not only were you unable to understand basic English, but I told you repeatedly that I was not alleging it was polytheistic. As you’re very, very dense somehow you missed the fact that I just pointed that out.

Thank you, up until now all I had was my description of how blindingly stupid you are, but now you’ve graciously demonstrated just how deep the damage to your grey matter goes.

Lo and behold, pointing out that you’re an utter tool does not make me a bigot, you stupid, stupid schmuck.

I wouldn’t call that “trolling”, myself. I always figured trolling was attempt to provoke many people, trying to get one or more to respond and not really caring who.

In going after you specifically, I figure he’s “needling” and possibly “stalking”.

I can undestand that position, but I disagree. As I see it, it’s trolling whether or not you aim at one person or fifty.

Well, the big advantage of the mystery of the trinity is you can claim it’s either one or three entities, whichever happens to suit you best at the time.

Actually Finn is lying about the details there. He was put up with a list of several people who Tomndebb gets regularly flagged as trolls. Tomndebb said he didn’t consider anyone on that last an actual troll.

Dio mentioned he didn’t know how anyone could consider Finn a troll, that he was very passionate, but still not a troll.

I mentioned that I recalled a thread where Finn had whipped out the anti-Semite attack like they were, “counterspells in Magic the Gathering.” (This means rapidly). And I saw how some people would take his posts as trolling.

Finn screamed something to the effect of “HOWDAREYOU?!?!” The actual post is in the OP of this thread.

I said, “This is what people find abrasive.” or words to that effect.

Finn screamed something to the effect of “TROLL!LIAR!HOWDAREYOU?!?!” The actual post is in the OP of this thread.

They closed the thread. So I saw myself as attacked a little unjustly and opened this thread. And then Finn goes ape-tard and posts even more.

I’m hardly following the fool around. I never even said a word to him before he went ape-tard.

Dio is one of your cites?

head asplodes Scanner-style

I don’t think I was citing him. And if anything he would be more generous in his assessment of Finn’s behavior than I would…

head asplodes like the Death Star

After which Lobo goes on to describe exactly what I said happened (just expecting people to buy that his weasel worded wasn’t really an accusation of trolling and that I was simply over the line to object when I was accused of trolling). After all, when I accused (in the Pit) an anti-Semite of being an anti-Semite, I dared to use the dreaded “anti-Semite card!” And people, not Lobo mind you, but people in general who exist somewhere or other, might just say that was trolling. Based on the sound logical reasoning of hey look over there!!!
And, luckily, when he not-really-accused me of trolling he claimed that it was because I was “hurling anti-Semitism accusations”. Now, someone who knows how to read might notice that his own cite shows that I accused one guy of anti-Semitism for saying some blatantly anti-Semitic shit.

So, clearly, Lobo not-really-accused me of trolling based on a single accusation that he claimed was a series of hurled-accusations. Evidently accusing one single racist of being a racist, with cause, is a valid reason to toss out a not-really-accusation of trolling, and not as bait neither. Nope.

I don’t know why someone might object to that, either.

This would be funnier if Lobo was Finn’s sock…

I think the worst thing I could say about FinnAgain is that he has no ability to tell when a fight isn’t worth his time.

Nice.

It’s cheaper than a movie [del]and there’s free coffee[/del].

That’s a way of saying it. Another might be he’s hysterical and paranoid.

As I said, I simply was trying to explain why people constantly call him a troll. It’s because he acts like a crazy person.

He dances around the edges of the rules and backs off immediately when he a moderator pipes up. Then he repeats the same behaviour in another thread ad nauseum but the mods never seem to see a pattern.

He will not directly accuse me of anti-semitism but if I criticize Israel, he will eventually imply that I am an anti-semite. Of course he won’t say “Damuri is an anti-semite” he will say “gee, Israel isn’t as bad as some other countries and yet Damuri seems to bash on Israel, I wonder what it is about Israel that makes you bash on Israel… Gee I wonder what that could possibly be” but he won’t actually call me an anti-semite (or at least I don’t remember him ever doing so).

He is not interested in debate, he sees almost all critics of Israel as anti-semites and figures anyone that would criticize Israel to begin with is a lost cause to begin with so he spends ZERO effort in trying to convince them of anything. He simply attacks.

Do yourself a favor and just put him on ignore. Life is too short for his brand of bullshit.

We don’t know that. He has accused me of having an “agenda” several times and I pointed out to him that I have no connection whatsoever to Israel, Islam, judaism or the middle east. I asked if he could say the same and he never replies.

Yeah, that’s a particularly obnoxious habit of his. Mods have been pointing this out recently but I think it might take him a while to break the habit.

I suspect he is on a lot of people’s ignore list.

Readers should note that Damuri is lying, yet again. To start with he often claims that I’ve ever accused him of anti-Semitism, once even claiming that I “shouted him down” with that accusation. Only problem is that it never actually happened. After getting called on his bullshit many times, now he’s changed his claim to an “implication”.

Yes, Damuri is really stupid enough the allege that I’m being coy

Likewise, there is no cite for any comment even remotely like this because Damuri is full of shit. Last time he tried this game, he pretended that a comment about how two different individual posters in a thread were being reacted to was really an accusation of anti-Semitism.

Not only is Damuri rather slow, he’s got a persecution complex. Then again, he’s the kind of idiot who takes every opportunity he can to talk about how I’m on his ignore list, generally while making shit up about me.

His bullshit about me not trying to discuss issues is also amusing. Check our initial posting history when I spent an I ordinate amount of time trying to point basic facts out to him only to have him respond with increasing dishonesty and willful ignorance. And that was before he admitted that he’s bigoted against Israel, while refusing to take any responsibility for his own thought and claiming that I’m a puppetmaster who simply forces him to be a bigot. What power I wield.

Oh, and he’s still too stupid to figure out how to multiquote.

I found Frothy entertaining at first, but his posts quickly became predictable and monotonous.

It seem to me that the major problem is this poster’s complete inability to engage in an intellectual debate without employing some form of ad hominem attacks. Anyone that fails to agree with him on all issues is a de facto “troll,” “idiot,” and “racist.” To make matters worse, he loves repeating himself, and will spew out endless walls of text that essentially do nothing but repeat the aforementioned insults like a broken record.

The sad part is that Frothy appears to be moderately intelligent and at least partially educated. With some effort, he could become a worthwhile addition to this community… If only he would work on his constant all-consuming anger.

Incidentally, there was a wonderful thread not too long ago in which Frothy was thoroughly trounced in a most hilarious manner:

The comedy gold begins with post 30, and keeps cascading from there. Great reading for anyone wishing to have a couple good laughs at Frothy’s expense. :slight_smile: