FinnAgain is kind of a shitty person.

Sorry to disappoint and shunt you into some trollish version of coitus interruptus, though, your pathetic spiteful nonsense really doesn’t bother me.

Oh, and brilliant factual refutation to what that whole “anti-Semitism” card was.

I can see at least one crazy person in this thread, that’s for sure.

I’m not trolling. I made this thread to point out my side of it, since in the locked thread you threw a tantrum and accused me of all sorts of malfeasance.

It is a separate issue that I think it’s funny that my initial vague recollections of you are not only correct, but were understated. You’re an internet tough guy. Whatever. Good for you.

Let’s see… lied about me in ATMB in order to pretend I am a troll. Used that as bait to complain about how I had the nerve to object to your slanderous nonsense. Used that as bait for starting a Pit thread where you personally insulted me. Used that as bait for complaining about how very awful it was for me to respond to personal insults with personal insults. Then you admit that you’d be overjoyed if your attempt to annoy me bore fruit and caused my blood pressure to rise.

Yah…

It’s okay Lobo, it’s already clear that you’re not particularly intelligent. The only comments I made to you in the other thread have already been cited and quoted, by you. In this thread.
You won’t be able to trick people into thinking that they’re a “tantrum”.
Although, as noted, it is the kind of trolling that you go for, to lie and accuse me of being a troll and then when I point out the actual facts, crow about how that’s a “tantrum”. Nor will you be able to trick most folks into believing that you weren’t using a bullshit claim to accuse me of trolling.

Sorry.

You’ve linked to a thread where I described Red Fury, who is an anti-Semite, as an anti-Semite. You won’t be able to cite any thread where I “was hurling anti-semitism accusations like there were counterspells in Magic The Gathering”, because you made it up in order to troll me, and it’s hard to cite things that you’re lying about.

Try to keep up, you’re barely providing a distraction from my work. Gonna have to troll much harder if you want to raise my blood pressure.

This one took less than a minute:

If I were you, I wouldn’t try not to.

It’s almost as if, instead of addressing the facts of the claims, you’re simply highlighting certain words in red and hoping that the gibbering schmucks who make up the usual suspects will find this thread, get into pileon mode and go berserk. That you were making shit up about me in order to troll me is pretty clear. Which is why your only response is to use red text and avoid the issue. You’re not even trolling particularly well, although it’s obvious that you’re aping other idiots you’ve seen who simply point out the number of times that I’ve made certain factual claims, and ignore their veracity in order to go berserk over the simple fact that I made them… but honestly, it’s fucking retarded even when they do it.

Seriously, update your schtick, if you had rudimentary self awareness coupled with the intellect that God gave ferrets, you’d probably be embarrassed.

You need to find another hobby. This is the sort of thing lunatics do.

You’re looking at it wrong. Tilt your head: It’s the Wailing Wall.

You’ve never spent 15 minutes finding cites? Did you know you can find and replace the world **troll **with {color=“red”}troll{/color}?

Honestly, do you really think this is too much work for an internet post? Don’t you think the point it makes was worth it? It really seems like writing that lunacy in the first place was the weird part.

That you can’t possibly answer the factual claims therein, or in this thread, as they’re correct. So all you can do in your quest to try to raise my blood pressure is to merely highlight certain words, ignore the actual meat of the topic, and hope that bothers me?

Yes, I do think that point you’re making is worth it. And I hope you continue.

Not one of your posts are worth the three synapses firing that brought it into existence.

“Send not to know for whom the Finn trolls, he trolls for thee…”

OK, I’m Donne here.

I have Finn on my ignore list, and it works quite well.

It took less than a day for Lobo to start wearing down the skin on my ankles. So what if I have pointed out his idiocy immediatly?

Why don’t you just cite the wait limit to get in here that I missed.

Well your first post was profoundly stupid.

For those who are curious as to just how stupid Second Stone is
He came down with Sandy Vagina Syndromeafter I pointed out that Christian theology was fundamentally incompatible with Jewish theology when it came to the nature of God and claimed I was “slandering” the trinity. I tried, again,to explain the very simple facts to him. He persisted in his stupidity, and actually claimed that the Christian theological concept of God is not triune. Showing more patience than he deserved,I again tried to explain the very simple facts to him, while fending off an accusation that seeing a triune God as incompatible with Jewish theology was an accusation of “polytheism”. The stupidity continued. I again pointed out that not only was “triune God” a common descriptor within multiple sects of Christianity, but I was explicitly not stating that Christianity was polytheistic.

And so on. To my knowledge that’s the only run-in I’ve had with him, but his angry idiocy made an impression. Truly, even for the 'net, his “I don’t have a clue what the fuck is going on but I’m prepared to be difficult about it” attitude was noteworthy. That he can’t deal with me and requires the ignore filter to help him is… unsurprising.

Lol. You really just can’t help yourself.

BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Jeesus, this is So. Utterly. Pitiful!

It is the *Pit *after all.