FinnAgain is kind of a shitty person.

Hey, you leave my as-yet unpatented line of edible birth control products out of this!

I just wish he’d be more passionate about his support of Israel. His tepid posts on the subject, and unwillingness to engage in any lengthy debates make wonder if he has much respect for that country.

I think you missed the point of the OP. You ARE a bit, um, aggressive. (I don’t know about Lobohan, whose name, to be honest, evokes no memory in me at all.)

Trolling me by insulting me and then standing on ceremony about how I respond to insults by (gasp!) not be nice?
No, I got that.

Yeah, and he never cites anything either.

Nevermind. Wasn’t funny.

You’re posting on the Straight Dope Message Board. If you’re arguing, it’s a nerdfight. :smiley:

“But I’ve been lurking for years!”

This is some funny shit. A poster who might contribute the least to actual debate on these boards goes after a poster who, if you agree with him or not, has countless examples of debating long and hard with reasoned posts and cites, for being a troll and a shitty person. First, I’m sure there are people on these boards who may not be good debaters, but that hardly makes them shitty people, so that’s just dumb. But to call FinnAgain a troll (:rolleyes:) just advertises one’s stupidity. You might as well raise your hand and say you don’t know how to read.

Lobohan may or may not be a shitty person, but he a shitty addition to these boards. I’d bet good money that he resorts to some iteration “you’re stupid” way, WAY more than any other poster. His quotient of actual contribution per post is so low that it has got to be second to only Elucidator’s. But instead of quasi-funny drivel he brings abrasiveness under his flag of “attack the poster, not the post”.

And then HE comments on some perceived failing of another poster’s style?! and that other poster is FinnAgain?!?!?!?! Now that’s some funny shit. Too bad it wasn’t offered as such.

Hey Lobohan, you’ve been active here for not a long time and you’ve equated yourself with being a lightweight debater and an ass who resorts to lazy ad hominems more than any other poster. You’ve turned yourself into a joke. Well done, Chuckle Head.

Stuper fuck: Noun. Really great sex that renders you inarticulate.

Yeah, couldn’t sleep last night and I’m multitasking, so my typos are fucking awful in this thread.

For one that’s not a troll, he sure seems to get a hard on everytime he accuses someone else of being a troll/liar. And dont forget “weaselwords”, by which he will tell you what your own words actually mean, invariably this will lead to your words really meaning you’re an avid Mein Kampf reader, so he can call you antisemite as well.

He’s not a troll, in the sense that a troll spews inflammatory bullshit just to get people riled up. Finn Again really believes what he writes. There lies the problem.
Mods tend to be a little lax with him, given his permanent agrressive tone, so he seems to take that as encouragement. I guess it’s just the village idiot’s treatment. Mods have a heart too.

There’s a simple solution to save yourself the tediousness of having to scroll down his mile long rants.

Good morning everyone. I just spent 15 minutes on an art project. I said I had a vague recollection of Finn playing the anti-Semite card. Some of his posts from the first three pages of the thread I recalled:

TL;DR version: Finn is a crazy person.

Ahhhh, the banal predictability of idiocy.

That’s almost like one of those 3-D art things where if you relax your eyes the image starts to appear.

I’ve never been able to do those. Was it a seashell or a pony?

Silly boy, it’s not a schooner…it’s a sailboat!

Ah yes, the “anti-Semite card”.
For those who’re curious, that’s when Red Fury named everybody he could remember in the US government whose name sounded Jewish to him and accused them all of ethnic-based treachery and faux-patriotism. When it was revealed that one of them wasn’t Jewish, but Greek Orthodox, Red decided that he wasn’t a traitor after all, even though the only thing that had actually changed was the supposed ethnicity of the guy.

Red never did identify a reason he accused them of treachery other than the fact that they were Jewish.

Lobo, having an intellect easily rivaling your average poodle, believes that this indicates insanity (on my part). Yeah… he’s not very smart.

I know how to read Magellan. Where I’ve got you beat is that I know how to think.

I’m not a shitty person. I’m a stuper fuck. I may just change my title to that. :smiley:

You’re an angry, bitter person. Of course you think Finn’s style is cool. It’s what you could do if you were more charming and could think better.

I offer a cite or two when necessary. But if someone is making a flaw in reasoning you point it out, not cite wikipedia. I think where you’re having trouble is a lot of your opinions are simply stupid and based on faulty reasoning. Take your stance on Same Sex Marriage. Your argument for it boils down to “Someday, something, of an unknown severity, might happen if we allow SSM.” I can’t offer a cite against that, it’s simply an illogical and worthless argument.

Morning Finn. Sorry if I’ve kept you up all night seething. Actually, no, I’m not sorry. I think it’s funny. Don’t burst a blood vessel!