[QUOTE=Nava]
Either that or he’s a gringo…
Both in Miami and in Philly, I had several series of dates with guys who went from not-even-touching-me to wanting to fuck or asking for a BJ. All of them were as gringo as it gets.
I swear if I’m ever over there again and anybody wants to introduce me to whomever, I’m refusing dates with anybody who can’t show at least a 12.5% non-northern-european ancestry :dubious: And if wanting to be kissed before getting horizontal makes me a racist, so be it!
[/QUOTE]
Now don’t give up on us male gringos. It has been a long time since I went out on a first date (geezus, over 24 years!), but I don’t recall any guy, gringo or not, who thought they could go from no contact to horizontal contact.
Of course, maybe times have changed? But if so, I doubt it is just gringos.