First MMP by "Who?"

I heard Who on the radio this morning.

Musta been a cat scratch weekend. Our Maine Coon rescue usually won’t come in the living room. Even 5 years after adoption she’s still a little skittish about some of the more ‘open’ areas of the house. My daughter did though wrap her up in a bundle and bring her in so she could cuddle her like a baby. I’ll let you decide if the cat was happy or not.

I started smoking this weekend. Two neighbors help me unload from the rental truck and they’ll be getting some ribs as soon as I perfect the process. Friday evening was for seasoning the pit, then Saturday was the first batch. All went well enough but I thought the meat quality held it back a little so Sunday I got some choice and prime and tried again. Holy smokes but that was awesome. Brisket point, baby backs, yardburd and probably the juciest, most flavorful ribeye I’ve ever had. This smoking is like crack, after a good 24 hours of tending this weekend I’m hooked. Saturday. Keeping it moist Sunday.

The rain yesterday kept things cool but we’re flirting with 100 this week. The most brutal season has begun.

Be nice or I’ll stop sending you extra moves in Candy Crush. :stuck_out_tongue:

My boss will apparently be out for the next couple days, as one of her kids had an emergency appendectomy this weekend. Perfectly legitimate and reasonable excuse to not be here, but I just don’t feel like doing extra work today. Ah, well.

Blurf.

Blurf indeed. I can no longer say “a week ago I was in London” because a week ago I got home. Double blurf. My friend took 1,300 pictures and her husband put them on a DVD for me. I started going though the 1,300 pictures this weekend and deleting the ones I don’t want (which include all the pics of me because when did I put on 30 pounds???).

The lady whose house we stayed in was originally from Sri Lanka, but thank Og there were no spiders (with or without pointy sticks) in the house. I would have FREAKED. OUT.

X2

Nice and cool this morning, due to a stiff breeze. That likely wont make it into the office, where I’m sure it will be stifling and stuffy for having been closed up all weekend.

Blurf again…I can haz sleeps now?

It seems these days that whenever I see a picture of me I didn’t know somebody took, I find myself wondering how I missed the fact that my mother was at that party.

I’ve long resigned myself to the fact that I’ve become my mother. I even look like her a little bit. If I ever visit my cousin with the brain injury I know she’ll call me Aunt Linda.

The camera and my mirror process light in two entirely different ways. Weird, that.

I look a lot like my mother, and I sound like her sometimes and I don’t even have kids.

Shouldn’t the title be “Whom”?

They would be arrested in the USA. :slight_smile:

Oh yes, they make their nests from soft, fluffy, strong TP.

I hope for your sake, Swampy, that it is Charmin.

First day of summer school. Dispatcher’s day off, secretary on vacation. Just me and one mechanic to run things. Morning went ok, and that’s always the bad part, dozens of phone calls from parents who neglected to tell us little Mikey isn’t going to be on the bus today.

Still have the phone on standby/ring really loudly if CatKid decides to have a baby today.

Just wait until they come out with a mascot for prostate cancer. :rolleyes:

I did a double-take to make sure I wasn’t looking at an article from The Onion.

My son does stuff like this to our extremely patient gray cat, and when he (the cat) has finally had enough and starts trying to get down, my son says, “Look! He’s squirming with delight!” Your Maine Coon looks like she’s about to that point. :wink:

Had a lovely and profitable weekend at an art show. The weather was perfect and sales were excellent. Now I have to bead like a mad woman to get ready for a show next weekend.

It’s pouring rain this morning, so I decided to drive instead of bike. Boo!

I love their megaroll. Well, not “love” exactly but really like. Okay, not ‘really like’ but depend upon greatly. By ‘depend upon’ of course I’m not referencing another product. Because that would be tmi. Okay, not ‘tmi’ exactly but being verbose. I don’t mean ‘verbose’ like all chatty and stuff, just not being concise. And we all like concise.

Blurf^2

Blurf/0

I went out with her once.
Italian, wasn’t she?

reminds me of this from way back when
Does anybody remember Groove Tube?

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbJjhjxJRw&list=UUnmCoI0pAboJK0J76xLuovg&index=8&feature=plcp

might be NSFW