First Thread!

:smiley: yes, [SIZE=3]yes, [SIZE=4]Yes![/SIZE][/SIZE]

So good to be back where we belong. This has been a good weekend. I got my cable modem working again today and I found my commemorative Wally button from the Vegas dopefest last year.

We’re back, baby.

I had four posts on the temp board, each of them containing either the word ‘buttocks’ or ‘nudity’

Booyeah.

So some folks already have something other than “member” under their name, is that planned?

It is great to be here again. I am so excited right now!!!

I swear to god my adrenalin started kicking on high when I read on the temp board that this one was back.

I need a life. Very badly

Let the mayhem

BEGIN!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Just don’t keep him too busy, we need him for Diplomacy: Abberation!

I’m under Arden.

Oh yeah. What a way to come back. Oh yeah. I can live with this.

Yay! I’m back!

I didn’t post much at the temporary board…it scared me! :eek:

Ooh! I love the new features! Instant click smilies! All that fancy coding stuff right up there!

(so…any takers on how long before the size and color options are disabled? I give it a week! :smiley: )

Ooh! And I especially love the auto signature add on…though I think it will become more of a hassle, since we should only have our signatures on once per thread/page, and now we have to remeber to unclick it many times, as oppossed to clicking it once.

Good heavens! I almost forgot to thank Euty! I had a hellacious time getting on here tonight, and he talked me through every conceivable option until I got in. Thanks, man! :slight_smile:

Aaaaahhh!!! It feels as if I am sinking into a nice hot tub! Soooo nice. I missed this place.

Gotta try this thing out. And get my already semi-lurkerish post count up a bit. ::goes back to standing agains the wall listening to all the conversations::

WOW!
Look at all the pretty colors! Look at all the buttons!
Where’s bashie? I want my bashie!

::doing the Snoopy dance of joy::

Hurray!!!

Hugs for everyone! :slight_smile:

:smiley:

So these are the new digs…

Interesting.

I’m here, I’m here!!!

Wow, what a long, strange trip it’s been.

Howdy, everybody!!!

:smiley:

Hey, we don’t have Smashie anymore, but we have Putz. :wally

Woooooo! Now I can post w/out feeling like I’m having a seizure from those animated smilies at the temp boards.