foolsguinea, get your worthless self down here.

Some of my best friends are Jews, so I’m off the hook. Right?

No. You forgot to mention that you’re not a racist, but…

Of course the Jews aren’t controlling Hollywood. Gay atheist Jews, yes. But not all the Jews. That’s crazy.

I never get my dividend check. :frowning:

Does anyone even get what the fuck foolsguinea was saying? It’s like, Jews run Hollywood, but not really, and it’s sad that they don’t, because it would be good for them to be in power, and they’d be happy about it? Or something?

While I get what you mean, there are actually a good many black Jews as well – and I’m not just talking about Lenny Kravitz, or Sammy Davis Jr.

Beta Israel

As a white male, I feel you.

I’ll hand you a cut of my pharm-a-shill money.

:wink:

Nah, my husband gets that one, being a big pharma shill and all that as well. :smiley:

Jews own the media? Good! I like the media so if the Jews own it, then I’m glad their evenhanded rule and good management has made prosperous the movie and TV industry, giving us wonderful shows like BBT and Walking Dead, and terrific movies likes Lord of the Rings and the first Transformers (though they kind of dropped the ball on the 2nd one).

I, for one, love our Jewish overlords, seriously, because they do a damn good job.

I didn’t even see this disgusting little assertion of his:

foolsguinea,

You miserable little twit. You pathetic dumbass. You birdbrained ninny. You sad little boy. You troll. You mold on the shower of humanity. You aren’t fit to kiss my feet. You aren’t fit to change my three old’s diapers. You sir, should not be allowed to post on the net. You have all the morals of an anti-vaxer and the brains of someone who puts mayonnaise on a pastrami sandwich.

Fuuuuuuuck. That got dark.

I could do worse. As in pastrami on mayonnaise and white bread.

But I held back in the interests of not grossing everyone out.

…with sweet pickle relish out of a squeeze bottle.

What the fuck, dude? Can’t we stay civilized at all?

You people are cruel.

This is why we can’t have a nice Pit.

Hey, at least it’s not ketchup on a hot dog.

Apropos of nothing, but here’s the thread in question. I’m relieved to have started a thread that resulted in a Pitting, and not been the one actually getting his ass chewed out. Though I figure that’ll change now that I mentioned it.

Well I did like it when Mel Brooks was in charge of Hollywood and we got Blazing Saddles

Oh wow. :smiley:

Genius. Pure genius.