For the Ladies: Hair and Makeup

Not for me. I don’t use any foundation or any powder. Just concealer and cheek stain.

Shower, makeup, hair, clothes - always.

Shower, hair, clothes and on the very rare occasions: makeup last.

Shower, hair, makeup, clothes. Another mineral makeup user.

Shower, hair, clothes (I don’t wear makeup). I use spray on my hair, and it can mess up clothes, so I always finish the hair before getting dressed.

get up, stumble to kitchen, get cereal, sit in front of tv, eat cereal.

stripple upstairs, shower, dress, comb hair, do face things, manage to get downstairs again.

pack up stuff to go, brush teeth, do lip things, put on shoes or socks and shoes, leave.

Clothes, Hair, Makeup. I blow-dry my hair, and tend to get warm, so makeup would melt or become slightly sticky if I did it before hair.

I have rarely, if ever, done hair or makeup before getting dressed - unless it’s for a very formal occasion.

Shower
Moisturize body
Hair
Brush teeth
Moisturize face
Clothes
Makeup

Most of my shirts are pullovers, so I’m much more likely to get makeup on them by pulling them over my already made up face than by applying makeup while wearing them. On the other hand, I’ll often do clothes last if I’m really dressing up, just in the interest of minimizing cat hair exposure before leaving the house.

Clothes, then make-up.

It is too cold in my bathroom to be wet from the shower, and then have to stand still in front of the mirror for so long. Besides, then I’m hogging the mirror at morning bathroom rush hour. Besides, the mirror in the bathroom is fogged up anyway.

Long story short, all my problems were solved when I moved my make-up, hairspray and brush to the hallway mirror. :slight_smile:

No makeup; clothes, then hair. All my tops are pullovers, and it’s impossible for me to get them over my head without messing up my hair, especially since it’s very long and I usually wear it in a bun, which tends to get caught in the shirt and pulled askew if I do things the other way around.