? for the Menfolk, re: Being Whupped

It figures. I leave and *then[/] all the good stuff arrives. It’s a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Things sure seemed simpler back then. I miss that. Can’t go back, that’s for sure. IIRC they shut Schweinfurt done completely and returned it to the Germans. I miss that base.
Did a lot of growing up there.

Ah, memories. I haven’t thought this much about my time in Germany in a long time. Thanks tator.

I’m thinking Schweinfurt is still open, but they did close down Frankfurt, Nurnburg, and Ansbach. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the good ‘ol days, too. Being an American Teenager in Germany rocked! Except when it was time to go home for college and I couldn’t do nuthin’. :frowning:

Sob…who wouldn’ve thunk that I would ever miss DODDS?

Does this place look familiar to you, **Tally-Ho?

Ye, gods. I never thought I’d see that place again.
Hmm… I wonder when they got rid of ninth grade.
I wish they had a teacher list on the site. I want to know if my all time favorite band teacher is still there.
I guess my info about Schweinfurt was wrong. Nice to know the place is still up and running.

I surfed over to Wurzburg High’s site. Everything is so… purple. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, tatortot for taking this Army brat done memory lane.

sigh
I’m really have code problems today.

My apologies.

Perhaps this site can help you locate former teachers & classmates? It seems like almost all of the high schools & some of the jr. highs have alumni sites now.

You’re just so full of information today, tatortot! :smiley:
Thanks. I added my info to the registry but couldn’t find the few names I tried. I’ll try more later but for now I really need to get off the board and get back to work. (my boss has walked by twice already, yikes.)

Thanks again!