Ford or Chevy?

Has this great debate ever been addressed before? Or are the teeming thousands above such base conflicts? This is a classic Great Debate, just go into any small-town bar at about 10pm Friday night.

Ford and Chevy. This can get uglier that anything about religion.

“…send lawyers, guns, and money…”

Warren Zevon

Yes, it has been addressed.

The answer was/is MOPAR.

Chevy. But that’s because I live in a GM town, and it’s just so darned easy to get parts here. You can get an engine at the 7-11.

As I said on earlier, when this came up…
Chasis by MacLaren, engine by Mercedes and the driving deparment looked after by a “flying finn”. Nuff said!!

Unforgiven

Which may just be the ONLY good thing about Flint. :wink:

“Life is hard…but God is good”

Ford by a long shot. I have owned 2 Mustangs and a Ranger pickup, they are great cars.

Eventhough my grandfather worked for GM and my wife’s grandfather also worked for GM, I love my Fords.

Jeffery

You got that right, Arg. :wink:

Oh, god. My last refuge of intelligent conversation has been invaded.

FORD - First On Race Day

For =$$$, there is usually a bigger, faster, more reliable, lower $$ to operate, GM.
Soooooooo, I will have to say Chevy.

the new Camero SS 12.89 1/4 mile; whats the Mustang doin these days?

Neither: Cars built in the U.S. are disposable pieces of crap and barely last the life of the loan. I will never again buy an American car, Ford, GM or Chrysler…

Jason R Remy

“What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate”
Warden in Cool Hand Luke

Schwinn.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Doesn’t FORD stand for Fix Or Repair Daily?

nope.
Found On Road Dead

I always thought it was **F****king Over-Rated Disaster

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

F^(ker only runs downhill
Fix or repair daily
F^(ked over rebuilt Dodge

just a few…

Jason R Remy

“What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate”
Warden in Cool Hand Luke

I think Ford and Chevy are both on the way out. For an example, the Mustang and the Camaro were at one time relatively inexpensive cars with good horsepower and a lot of potential for customization. Now both of these cars have unbelievable prices and a lot of junky accessories. Besides the reliability on both of these cars sucks.

Nowadays cars like the Honda Civic and Dodge Neon as well as a few other imports are the replacements. Cheap, reliable and easily customizable.