Cars should be equipped with a 6 button horn array on the steering wheel. You choose the sound package to be installed at the dealership when you buy a car.
I’d choose the animal sound package with the following buttons:
• Yappy Little Dog: For slow poke drivers you get behind in the fast lane.
• Pig Squeal: For road hogs and parking spot thieves.
• [Porpoise Laugh](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0H0g4pZaY): For friendly prods or give right of way.
• Duck Quacks: To alert other drivers to potential danger (like ducks crossing the road).
• Parrot Voice (*“you’re an idiot … squawk … you’re an idiot ..."*): For bonehead drivers.
• High Decibel Elephant Trumpet: To jar the moron stopped in front of you to put down his cell phone and proceed when the light turns green.
What sound package would you choose?