Forward, March! in the MMP

I finished my video yesterday, finally.

I went to a musical last night. It was very good! And I saw a lot of my friends there, both in the show and in the audience. So my loneliness went away for the night.

Cool!

nice film, Midget.
What musical did you see?

The microwave is smarter than I. MIL’s (v.3.0) microwave, actually.

I push the CLOCK button.
“ENTER TIME” displays the MW.
That is easy enough. I punch in the time.
Now, what?
I Push CLOCK.
Time goes away. “ENTER TIME”
I enter the time again, and stare at it stupidly for thirty seconds.
“PRESS START, YOU MORON.”
Ah.

Mrs. Plant (v.2.0), a Jewish lady (and I use the term loosely) raised on Long Island used the phrase “I made a thing.”
Is the phrase Jewish or Long Islandish?

Thanks rosie. :smiley:

It was a musical called “Merton of the Movies.” It’s brand-new. It takes place in the 1920s, and it’s about a guy who dreams of becoming a film actor, and he does become a film actor, though not in the way he’d hoped. It all turns out in the end though.

Good morning! The only good thing about the time change is Higgs has no idea what it is, so she “slept in” - I let her out, then she joined us in bed and we all slept another couple of hours - so yay! We just got back from breakfast in Leonardtown, and I’m going to crochet some Peeps and other easter-y things to sell at the store. I figure since they’re little, they should make up really fast. We shall see. Anyway, that’s my plan for the day. Feeling a wee bit better, but not a lot - still snurrfley. I hate being sick.

Happy Sunday, all evidence to the contrary… :smiley:

“Virtue is triumphant only in novels and musical comedies.” -Mikado

Or something like that.

My kitchen sink now has a new faucet. Hubby who can fix anything from the crack of dawn to a broken heart was cussing the entire time. Plumbing is not his chosen profession but hey, water in the sink. Still shuttering at the price of a damn faucet.

It’s a nice warm high 78 degrees today and I am a slug. I slept almost all day yesterday and most of last night so I should be caught up.

Tomorrow I shall drop off new car for it’s 1st maintenance as I hit 5K on the way home from irk on Firday. I have had it 4 months to the day today. It’s never been anywhere but irk and home with the occasional trip to the grocery store.

Rosie if’n I had 180K I’d loan it to you but I don’t have it.

The Infernal Revenue Service is getting over 13K with another 1100$ for preparation. Bastards all of em. :smack:

**Butters **- when we were overhauling our kitchen, I, too, was choking over the price of faucets. But I also learned it’s not the place to cheap out. Being an item you use many times every day, you want to be sure it’s good quality and durable, and that costs. So all you can do is suck it up and hope you picked a good one.

I’m amazed at how many ugly faucets there are out there. Yeah, I know, tastes vary, but I look at some and wonder who could find such a thing attractive!! Guess I’d not make a very good decorator.

I am awake for the second time. My brain is confused, the clock says 1148 which used to be 1048? or 1248? I used to take my pills at 10 or thereabouts, so now I should take at well still take at 10 but 11 is the new time I would have taken them and since it’s almost 12 I’m and hour off not 2 hours off.
I think it doesn’t matter unless it’s a lot of hours off, then there are pills I can still take and others I have to skip a dose.
My brain hurts. I’m just taking the damn pills, even though I haven’t had breakfast yet and I shouldn’t take them on an empty stomach.

So I heard from the realtor and found out a house I really wanted to see has mold. I still want to see it but I have to sign a waiver before they will let me in. I guess it is black mold or they wouldn’t be making an issue of it, but who knows, I can see it first and then make a decision.
It’s in my price range, has a two car garage, an in-law apartment, a nice yard and a good location. I can get an estimate on removing the mold.

Why am I not at all surprised at this revelation? :dubious:

Well he chose a pretty one, a Moen. He said they had one for$400. This one will do just fine.

Howdy Y’all! Home from deheathenization and have had N.O.L. I did chikin 'n rice, which I actually made last night. I let it heat up in the convection oven while I steamed some green beans and baked some rolls in the real oven. Easy Peasy and good. OYKW has left to go do laundry. We shall meet up later on and go get some dindin somewhere. This is a TBD thing.

And that’s the excitatement from da cave. Don’t really have anything that must be done today so I shall laze about. Methinks a nappy poo may be in order.

>Sets microwave to “emasculate”.<

So your microwave has more brains & balls than you do???

I’m going out now; not gonna sit around & have a battle of wits with the brainless! :-o

Thanks, swampy. You just reminded me I need to make rice.

I just went for a walk up the Killer Hill. I went all the way up to the top of the mountain. Somebody lives up there. They had a cairn in their front lawn painted green, white, and red. The top one said “UR ON TOP.” :slight_smile: By that point I was more than ready for downhill all the way.

spaz I live to serve as a reminder to others. :smiley:

OYKW wants to go have dindin at a local good steakhouse. Hey, he’s buyin’ so who am I to deny him the pleasure. The place is good. Meanwhile, I have managed to grill a poke tenderloin for tomorrow night’s dindin. It has “rested” and has been sliced. Tomorrow it shall get warmed up and be served with a nice brown gravy. I shall figure out some vegetative matter as well.

Well we drank and a big ole bottle of wine. Premium stuff Fetzers. Headache on the way. We have. Thawed. Salmon and tuna and. A passed out cook. Mayhaps some shitty Chianese? ODG. Obligatory Drunken Post. See I ain’t that drunk.

All that to live down an earthquake? :dubious: :stuck_out_tongue:

ETA: Under 48 hours to my GB divorce, attempt #2.

No deheathenating today :(, both of us were having insomnia problems. Throw in my allergies AND cramps, and I am not a happy girl today.

I’ve been playing with clay, which does make me feel a bit better.