Free Proofreading

Hi all,

I’ve been working for a printing company for several years now and I’ve decided to take my proofreading skills freelance.

I need a larger variety of projects to build my resume.

So if anyone out there has anything that needs to be proofread, I’m offering my services at no charge.

I’d mostly like fiction, especially a chapter from a book or short story. However non-fiction would work as well. If you’re a student and want me to proofread a term paper, I’d be happy to.

I’d like the submission to be no more than 30 pages, about 10 would be best. You can either E-mail it to me in Word and I can use the Track Changes feature to show you any changes, or if you prefer, you can send me a hard copy and I’ll return it to you with changes marked. Email me for my address.

The only thing I ask is that I would be allowed to use your name and the title of the project on my resume.

Thanks.

Would you be willing to proof a website? My sister found a few typos, but I am sure there are more lurking?

If so, email me and I will send you the url.

Just like the extraneous ? in this post. How can I mess up a post that is only 3 sentences long?