Fuck you (again), Mark David Chapman

Mark David Chapman deserves the extreme penalty of this society.
However, he deserves this not because John Lennon was beloved by millions of people, especially millions of idealistic leftists, but because he murdered a man who had done him no wrong in an especially cowardly fashion and he had a record of past abusive behavior.

FWIW, John Lennon was shot on my 21st birthday. What a bummer.

Point taken, woodstock.

But the issue still stands for Origato et al.

Thank you Euty…
And also threemae…

Of course the real victim in all this is Darby Crash.
sigh

Not if you consider he was trying to do a service by shooting Yoko Ono and MISSED.

Nice post Pep, now if MDC would have done this instead of getting a gun, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
If more people would just vent and not resort to violence, the world would be a better place.
Imagine if you can.

THank you woodstock.
I don’t advocate the death penalty for any person for any crime. Not even that fucking fuck off rat-bastard.

It’s so ironic to see people who on one hand love a man whose music reflected love peace and harmony, then turn around and spew nothing but hate and anger and outrage, and even murderous thoughts at the man who killed him.

Gosh. Lennon’s dead. Hating his killer NOW isn’t goign to do any good. Show’s over, people. MDC is in jail, enjoying his popularity that he’s earned in his own twisted manner.

You’re right. In one sense, I don’t care simply because the beatles music never appealed to me. It happens. In another sense, I think it was stupid to kill him, simply because of the few documantaries I’ve seen of Lennon’s life that didn’t adopt the worshipful tones I’ve seen lately, he seemed to be finally getting his life on track. It was senseless, and that I deplore.

But the irony of seeing people hating his killer so much is irrestiable. :slight_smile:
[sub]Heck, I still don’t like Led Zepplin[/sub]

RIP, Darby. We hardly knew ye.

[denis leary quote ON]
John Lennon, takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono, standing right next to him, NOT ONE FUCKING BULLET! Explain it to me, God!
[denis leary quote OFF]

Also the Cranberries have a song “I Just Shot John Lennon”.

That guy was a drug-taking, adulterating crowd spitter. Yeah, ok, he had some TALENT with music. Does that make him super-human? No. Does that make him sub-human? No. It makes him human. His life was no more important then a Kosavar who was massacred by Milosevic’s men.

You’re right. So right.

Fuck you Milosovec! Fuck you and your goddam Nazi death troops! I hope you die a long, torturous death for what you did to those Kosavars!

Fuck you. Fuck each bullet in a Kosavar body. Fuck each soldier who raped a Kosavar woman. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

Oh, and by the way, Fuck the rest of the world’s murderers for taking precious lives from the world. There’s not one of you who are fit to lick the boots of the families left behind after your crimes.

Thanks, Ablett for bringing some perspective to this discussion.

And thank you Mark David Chapman for being our effigy. And fuck you too.