Fuck You, Gay World!

{{{{{{Hastur}}}}}}} Anyone else?

Cause we’re all just irresistibly touchy-feely-gropey-um…

:o

jayjay

{{{{all 'o yinz}}}}

Very funny. I was just wondering when one of you Mods was gonna close this thread for lack of profanity. Well, in the interest of keeping it alive…

Damnit all to hell! Ya’ll are about to completely fuck up 40 years worth of carefully cultivated Deep South Bible Belt Brainwashing TM. I was born and raised in Atlanter, Jawja, and all my life I’ve been hearing that ya’ll ‘homos’ were all just catty, freakish people, and that if I got too close some of it might rub off on me. Now here ya’ll are actin’ all nice to each other and shit. Hell, ya’ll are even bein’ nice to the straight folks, for cryin’ out loud. And not once have I heard the first fucking mention of the Friends Of Dorothy. The weirdest thing is that after I’ve read this entire gawd-damned thread, I don’t feel the least damn bit gay. I swear, my whole worldview is fucked. I think I need to go lie down…

:grumble: :grumble:

:wink:

Good luck, jayjay:slight_smile:

{{{{{hobgnoblin}}}}}

How ya doin’? :wink:

Yeah! There’s no goddamn parking, the concessions are too expensive and taste like shit, and the log flume ride fuckin’ sucks!

What?

Very well, thanks, and backatcha

{{{{{Homebrew}}}}}

(Oh shit. That didn’t make me gay, did it? Did it? I’m so confused…)

It depends. Was it good for you too?:smiley:

This really spoke to me, because you have almost exactly posted my feelings on trying to learn to live with (and love) my apparently in-valid, 30 pounds overweight female body. Fascinating how completely different people can be feeling almost exactly the same things.

Now cut that out! I just know people are gonna be lookin’ at me funny tomorrow. :rolleyes:

My apoplogies jayjay, for hijacking your thread.

Actually, the concessions taste like brie, but they are pretty expensive. :smiley:

jayjay

All kinds of bodies being rubbed all over each other and nobody called me?

JayJay, sorry to hear you are having a rough time of things right now.
After May I expect a thread about lots of hairy chested men. I adore that and ended up married and without.
I do have two friends who will allow me to randomly run my fingers through there hair so to speak.
But I do prefer my women without chest hair.:wink:

Goodness, I re-read the last line of my post!
I hope that doesn’t make you all feel that I am too hooked on looks and all.

JayJay, everyone else has mentioned several good alternatives, but here are two more:

Gay square dancing. Lots of groups all over the country. They meet outside of the standard bar culture and gods, it’s fun! Consider it.

Gay Nudists. Again, all over the country. And it’s about practicing nudism, not sex. They also tend to get away from the “looks-ist” attitude that can be so prevelent elsewhere.

Homebrew, sweetie, I thought I responded to that email. Sorry, love. I’ll dash you off a note, soon. Btw, the attachment was great Thanks so much.

Esprix, dear, there’s enough of him to go around. And I don’t mind sloppy seconds.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hastur}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

There, happy? :smiley:

My turn. Yay!

{{{{{{{Hastur}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{JayJay}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Andygirl}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{gobear}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Polycarp}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Homebrew}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Esprix}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Freyr}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{matt_mcl}}}}}}}} …uh, maybe not him… :wink:

:smiley:

• s.e.

Well that’s one thing I like: hair on a man’s body. Hair where it belongs. This is the reason why a lot of twinkieboys don’t turn my crank. Sure, they can be gorgeous, but you can pretty much bet on all body hair being shaved off (or trimmed). Doesn’t do it for me. I was picked up once by a guy who used Nair over his entire body. (He told me.) Like, ugh. Maybe it’s for you, but it ain’t for me, sorry. This is why I can sympathize - even empathize - with JayJay in that regard. I swear, they all do it (shave) because “everyone else” does.

So I stick to more alternative-type guys, who tend not to have fallen victim to this annoying trend. (Annoying to me, at least.)

• s.e.

Bitch!

{{{{{{{{scott evil}}}}}}}}

Slut. Oh, wait, that’s not an insult to you. :wink:

Bwahahaha. What part of “wink emoticon” don’t you get? :smiley:

{{{{{{{{matt_mcl}}}}}}}}

Emoticon vs. smilie: the subject of my next IMHO thread.

• s.e.

Just to keep things goin’…

{{{{{{{Hastur}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{JayJay}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Andygirl}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{gobear}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Polycarp}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Homebrew}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Esprix}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Freyr}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{matt_mcl}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{Scott Evil}}}}}}}}