Fuck you, you hunch-backed, drunk, shrub-pissing motherfucker

Actually, he was.

How odd that there was no mention of his children in the OP, if they were uppermost in his heart, and the prime motivation for his screed. Perhaps he should move somewhere that the deformed and unfortunate are barred, and the police are not simply “goddamned cops” who do nothing more than “show up and do nothing but take notes and look stupid.” He and his need to be around folks with a bit more quality, doncha think?

And I said to myself, “How long before Jim chimes in with yet another pusillanimous copycat post?”

You got the part about the hunchback wrong. You got the part about the flowers wrong. It occurred to me that perhaps you were joining the party without benefit of reading the OP.

I’m a hunchback, and I approve of this rant.

I didn’t get the part about the hunchback wrong. Its pretty obvious that WS was angry about the pissing part, not that it was done by a hunchback. Just because hunchback is mentioned before pissing doesn’t make it the focus of the rant. If we apply your logic then it is readily apparent that WS wants to have sex with hunchbacks since the “Fuck You” preceded the hunchback.

Rhodedendrons are a flowering plant. I confess that I took a leap of logic and determined that WS grew the plants for the flowery part as well as the sticks and leaves parts (maybe I should carefully explain how I got from point A to point B for you).

Dumbass!

Eh, you can only single him out because he’s the only one who said it. I wasn’t going to wonder how long it was going to take; I was actually planning to jump on the “hunch-backed” thing as a JOKE. Fortunately, I saw your post in time to realize that the REAL joke is that you posted it…and meant it. Funnier than I could have HOPED to be.

On-topic: Yes, having your yard peed in by strangers sucks.

Well, I am surprised you thought of me jumping in, I do not do so to often.

For what little it is worth, I was not expecting it to be you, I expected it of someone I think much less of like Quiddity or a troll. I also honestly recorded my thoughts, I was not a copycat, though the “pusillanimous” seems valid enough.

You seize on one word, written in anger and thus Winston became the villain to you and not the pisser.

I still think in this thread you are being a dumb-ass and I understand that you think the rest of us are insensitive jerks. Seems fair.

Jim

[QUOTE=Contrapuntal]
How odd that there was no mention of his children in the OP, if they were uppermost in his heart, and the prime motivation for his screed. /QUOTE]

I just happen to know he has children is all. Don’t have any myself, but I imagine they fill up up a good part of your mind, worrying about them and whatnot. Especially when a stranger is about.

How dare you bring up the fact that he fucks his mother! Was it at all relevant to your rant? Was he fucking his mother as he pissed on your Rhrodorothing-I-Can’t-Spell-Till-Coffee-Kicks-In? How dare you insult all the wonderful, loving children who fuck their mothers out of the kindness of their hearts! I bet you stabbed your mother in the head with barbecue tongs and flayed the corpse for a throw rug, you bigoted jerk!

Disclaimer: Dragonblink does not advocate fucking your own mother, nor does she fuck infamousmom. Fucking discretion is advised.

Really? Not a copycat?

Bolding mine.

Bolding mine.
Sure looks like a copycat to me.

Sure, as long as “only” equals “two.”

If I’m lyin’, I’m dyin’! :smiley:

The Fuck, I’ll be damned! :smiley:

That is pretty funny, but it is a common term. Really, I did not even read **Bubbadog’s ** post.

However, I sure do look like a copycat. So guilty enough.

So with that out of the way, did you really think I would come in like you said I did? Seems like you were just taking poetic license?

Jim

If Winston didn’t describe the drunk as “hunch-backed,” how was this supposed to ring a bell with anyone?

Instead of the off topic pissing contest about pointing out the guy taking a leak is a hunchback, can this be a pissing contest about pissing?

You think that is bad? For me I get to see a drunk piss in my back alley on a semi-daily basis!

Ever since the playoffs when Calgary was going for the Stanley cup, and “Red Mile” occurred, every frat boy and princess bar star realized they could shortcut through my neighbourhood on their way home from getting drunk.

A typical Wednesday, Friday or Saturday night includes the mail dropoff box for the letter carrier being “tackled” by frat boys, at least one drunk taking a leak. Idiots at 3 AM yelling YAHOOO! and at least one drunken princess with a broken high heel yelling “WAIT UP!!!” to her friends while she vomits in the bushes next to our apartment building.

Don’t get me started on what happens during stampede or hockey finals!!! My friends & I were on our balcony one night, and someone was planning on taking a number 2 behind the garbage can until one of my large male friends spoke up and told him not to do that there. The guy told my friend to fuck off, so my friend told him that he could be downstairs in 10 seconds flat and he better not take his dump there. The guy stopped pulling down his pants, and ran off as my friend left the balcony. It was still a little sunny outside when this happened!

This used to be a cool artsy neighbourhood, but now it is just a shortcut for drunks on their way home and I don’t want to move.

Hey Winston do ya live in Michigan?

Uh-uh. I live in a tiny village about 20 miles north of Boston.

Why? Are there many shrub-pissing hunch-backs in Michigan?

He’s a copycat because he called you a PC Dumbass?!?!?!?

I called you a dumbass because when Winston Smith called you a dumbass it just seemed so…so…appropriate. I can’t blame anyone else for using what appears to be a dead ringer description of you.

There are much nastier descriptive words to describe your self righteousness but really you don’t deserve them. You’re just being a plain ol’ dumbass.

Do people talk with that odd accent ? You know. Cah-car Bah-bar ? I saw an actress trying to pull it off on Big Love last night and she pitched it in the crapper.

Maybe he’s interviewing for a new “stalker”. :wink:

Crimeny, you’re thick, aren’t you?

Your phrase --* the first high-horsed politically correct dumbass to wander into the thread.*

His phrase – *some PC Dumb-Ass to wander in and *.

Get it? I bolded it for you before. Or do you not bother to read all of the posts, as is the case with your imamorata? A bit of bad form, really.