Fuck you, you hunch-backed, drunk, shrub-pissing motherfucker

Similar thing happened to me the other day. While I am on the phone to 911 the guy finishes and then asks me if I could spare a dollar. At that point I lost it and chased him down the street telling him I’d kick his ass if I ever saw him by our store again.

Plymouth Rock is just few miles south of Boston and the Shot Heard 'Round the World was a few miles west of Boston, so it’s you other people who have an accent. :slight_smile:

However, having your yard peed in by loved ones is A-OK.

I accept your challenge and respond with an equal nit-pick.

Look closely at my user name.

He was not a copycat. He was a copydog.

Ball’s in your court

Fair enough. He loses quite a few cool points, however. And I suspect he has precious few to spare.

I should have seen that coming. Vegas doesn’t have any accent because almost no one is from here. I’ve lived here since 69 so I guess I pretty much am. Nah, it’s you guys, not me. Don’t even go there :smiley:

Check **EddyTeddyFreddy’**s location. I probably fracked her name to hell, but you’ll get the pick-cha.

Just be glad you didn’t call him fat or a hillbilly. :slight_smile:

I feel for you. I occasionally get drunks sleeping outside my apartment buiiding from the bar down the street.

Yup. My accent isn’t quite so pronounced, but my favorite bar in town looks and sounds like a Mark Wahlberg movie.

I think the only fair thing to do is for Winston to post in another forum, perhaps Cafe Society, wtih something really flattering to the hunchback sector. That way Contrapuntal will see that his views on our less evenly-shouldered brethren are fair and balanced.

no, they piss on pine trees here.

Well, I think you should have knocked his dick in the dirt and while he was out cold you should have taken a broomstick and sharpened one end of it and made a sign that said “This jerk broke the rules and pissed on my flowering shrubbery; don’t let this happen to you!” and then you should have nailed the sign to the sharpened broomstick and shoved the sharpened end right through his hump and left his smelly ass there as an example to all and sundry of the consequences attendant on pissing on your plants or whatever. That’s what I always do and it works wonders.

Or not.

Ayuh. :wink:

Thing is, though, there’s no such thing as A Boston accent that everybody in the region speaks with. People in Maine and Vermont and New Hampshire and in Massachusetts outside of the city have their own variations on the theme. Heck, even in Boston the various neighborhoods (Eastie, Southie, Dorchester, Roxbury, Beacon Hill, etc.) have different dialects. Lotsa guys in the North End sound like an adenoidal hybrid of Boston and Bronx. :eek:

By the way – all those R’s we chop off or out of words? They don’t go to waste; we just stick 'em onto words ending in “a”. Thus, “Asia Minor” comes out sounding like “AY-sher MY-nah”. :smiley:

I can hear it now. :smiley: That’s how I knew that actress was faking it. You can’t copy something like that. It’s a part of you.

If you want to know what real Downeast Maine folks sound like, get your hands on one of the Bert and I records by Marshall Dodge – he’s got the accent down pat and the stories are true New England Yankee hilarious – dry, subtle, sneak-up-on-ya humorous story-telling.

I just hope you never need to find your way to East Vassalboro, because “Y’cahn’t get theah from heah”. :smiley:

Mmmyeah. I looked up imamorata. It’s not actually a word. Plus, it’s really obvious that all the fight’s gone outta you. I think it’s time to admit yer licked and just head off to the dog track (or whatever).

At least you know where they sleep.

Aye-ya. That damn Sheriff Pangborn keeps sending 'em there with free bus tickets on the tax-payer dime, dontcha know… :smiley:

Congratulations. You discovered a keystroke error. Inamorata.

Of course, a great deal of what goes on in message board exchanges is that one states to the world what is really obvious to himself. Opinions, assholes, etc.
It’s too bad that you had to witness such an appalling sight so early in the morning. It’s too bad that you had to bolster your point by later adding that your children were in “eye-shot.” It’s too bad that you are forced to live where the police are such incompetent boobs. But what’s really obvious to me is that you are incapable of looking at a fellow human and walking an inch in his shoes. Have you really led such a sheltered life that such an event raises your ire so fast, and so far? You need to get out more. Better yet, dress one of your kids as a hunchback for a week or so and see how his view of the world changes. Let him get a first hand account of the proper way for the elite to treat those less fortunate. It’s a jungle out there. Nature red in tooth and claw. The weak, the different, the deformed are the natural prey of their betters, and the sooner he learns it, the better.

In all fairness, shouldn’t he dress his child as a hunchback, get him intoxicated and have him urinate on deciduous shrubbery?