Fucking Animusic

On 17 Nov i placed an order for Animusic 2 with 2 day shipping. I called a few days later since i realized it never came and their automated message said “Due to overwhelming demand, all orders are delayed 7 to 10 days.” Fine, I’m upset but i know the popularity. The date rolls around to 28 Nov and i still don’t have anything. I emailed them to say i want my 2 day shipping refunded and the next day i got a response from Jeff saying:

. Today, the 1st of December i get my package. . . fucking Animusic 1. Not Animusic 2 which i already have, but another bloody copy of the first dvd. What a bunch of fucking retarded imbeciles.

Unexpected, overwhelming demand during a holiday season? What’s unexpected? One would think they’d see the number of hits on their website and the amount of bandwidth they’ve been shelling out with the sample videos and the amount of emails they chugged out in the preceeding weeks and they would say “Hey, there’s a lot of demand for this second one. Maybe we should crank up another few thousand discs just in case people want this as a gift.”

I’m too mad to write anymore.

What on earth is Animusic?

Shame. Hopefully yours is just an isolated incident that they’ll be able to resolve very quickly; did the packing note state version 1 or 2? The bright side of this is that, if you contact them to explain, they might well just send you the right version and not be bothered about the return of the wrong item (which you can then give to someone as a present, or sell on ebay).

You don’t want to hear about my experience, I’m sure, but I ordered as soon as Animusic 2 was released and received my copy a week later, airmailed to me here in the UK. Haven’t watched it yet, as it’s a present for my son.

** Sample video clips from both discs 1 & 2 **

What in the world prompted you to revive this?

Wow, that’s really helpful. Now, all the people reading six month old threads who missed Amp’s link can click on yours. Good job.